Intel Trade: SE Wyoming for Central or SW Idaho

jdubya

I'm moving to Boise from Cheyenne, Wyoming in a couple weeks. To prepare for hunting new country, I thought I'd reach out to the MM community to see if anyone is interested in trading information. I'm not looking for anyone's sweet spots, just some helpful general guidance.

I'm a Wyoming native who has hunted antelope, mule deer, elk, and moose in the southeast Wyoming units. I've spent over 200 days in elk unit 7 (gotta love the resident draw odds), almost a hundred days in antelope unit 52, and have covered darned near every inch of the Sierra Madres, Snowy Range, and Laramie Range.

If you're interested in trading info on Idaho hunting for my knowledge of these Wyoming hunt areas, please PM me. I like to hunt backcountry, am willing to put on ten miles plus per day on foot, and plan to focus my Idaho efforts on elk and deer (and any wolf that comes in range). I'll happily share my knowledge of Wyoming, because I'm not likely to return to my home state any time soon.

Also, if any Boise MM'r is looking for a hardcore hunting partner, I'd be happy to hear from you too. Big game is but one of my passions; I also love to fish and hunt upland and waterfowl.

For the MM critics, don't worry, I plan to put plenty of miles on the boots this summer. And, yes, I've scoured the web, reviewed all that G&F has to say, and seen all that Google Earth has to offer.

Thanks to those that respond.

Jeremiah

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom