Intelligence Committee Report

bullskin

Very Active Member
In keeping with previous conversations regarding "fake" news, it is interesting to see how different media outlets are spinning the Senate Intelligence Committee's report on Russian interference.

At the very least, both parties appear to accept that the Russians did, indeed, interfere in the 2016 election, even though there is no evidence to support the claim that President Trump understood this at the time.

The committee concludes that "Manafort sought to secretly share internal Campaign information with Kilimnik," "created opportunities for Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump campaign," and then "worked with Kilimnik starting in 2016 on narratives that sought to undermine evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election." (Fox News)

Senator Rubio describes this as "deeply troubling," and acknowledges that communications security systems (used by Manafort and Kilimnik) limited the committee's ability to learn the truth, which brings me to the concern I have repeatedly expressed on this forum. Integrity in government demands that no official should conceal unclassified information from the American people simply to protect himself. In taking office, one assumes responsibility for an entire nation and becomes accountable to its citizens, including the duty of providing the information necessary to make this possible. One cannot "plead the fifth" when, in fact, one represents many. It is not all about "you" under those circumstances.

What has happened to conservative principles such as these? Every American should hold every politician, Republican or Democrat, accountable, and do the same for the news outlets that allow us to make responsible decisions in that regard. Research "News Bias", and do not assume that any popular outlet is also accurate. Most are popular only because they validate the convictions of their audience, which serves only to reinforce their bias. This business model is the driving force behind a divided America.

Last edited:
Well said bullskin! You hit the nail on the head.

Don't worry the Trumpsters will provide their denials shortly - they will hold everyone but their "Leader" accountable.

Well said bullskin! You hit the nail on the head.

Don't worry the Trumpsters will provide their denials shortly - they will hold everyone but their "Leader" accountable.

There are mistakes on both sides that warrant criticism. What cannot be excused is the effort made to cover them up. It is strange that in today's political environment there are many, among both parties, who cannot accept any criticism of their preferred candidate. None. Finally, America has discovered its perfect politicians, I guess.

Last edited:
There are mistakes on both sides that warrant criticism. What cannot be excused is the effort made to cover them up. It is strange that in today's political environment there are many, among both parties, who cannot accept any criticism of their preferred candidate. None. Finally, America has discovered its perfect politicians, I guess.

It is a huge problem on both sides. Sure, democrats are going to criticize republicans and republicans are going to criticize democrats. Everyone says the other side is destroying the country. That is what the system breeds. The ONLY thing that can help to check the problem is when each side calls out their own candidate/elected representative/leadership on their bullshit. It’s not happening on either side.

Funny how the Democrats try to push the blame around. In this case....pure and simply. The Democrats/Clinton's bought and paid for a illegal investigation. Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi and Nadler and most importantly Obama/Biden and Hillary need to own up in a court of law their devious and illegal actions.

Why do Democrats hate America? Unborn babies? Police? The military? People that work? THE FLAG.... guns?
Kill a baby? Let a murderer walk?

I will feel sorry if any Democrat scum try to pull me out of my truck to beat me. It will be human bowling and humane finishes to all that survive.
Or if I witness that BS i will not be videoing it. Plenty of limp wrist Democrats to film the legal protections of me stopping the beatings.

Funny how the Democrats try to push the blame around. In this case....pure and simply. The Democrats/Clinton's bought and paid for a illegal investigation. Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi and Nadler and most importantly Obama/Biden and Hillary need to own up in a court of law their devious and illegal actions.

Why do Democrats hate America? Unborn babies? Police? The military? People that work? THE FLAG.... guns?
Kill a baby? Let a murderer walk?

I will feel sorry if any Democrat scum try to pull me out of my truck to beat me. It will be human bowling and humane finishes to all that survive.
Or if I witness that BS i will not be videoing it. Plenty of limp wrist Democrats to film the legal protections of me stopping the beatings.

Yes, neither party seems willing to bear responsibility for its bad behavior, largely because it is condoned by constituents who regard it as normal and so do not demand better. As both parties have refused to provide all of the information relevant to this case, Americans will always be divided with regard to the truth.

As for the hatred you describe, I suspect it is because so many have become selfish snowflakes. Young athletes observe that their coaches and parents would rather see them win at any cost than lose with integrity. These grow into complacent fans of a team (as opposed to a game), preferring poorly officiated wins over good contests played by the rules. As adults, they regard politics with similar disrespect. When considering great figures such as George Washington, they attribute his reputation to the fact that he was "first." Few understand why.

At least today there seems to be agreement between the two parties that the Russians did, in fact, interfere with the 2016 election. To the credit of both, they have made this known to the American people, as was their responsibility. The problem in this case lies in the inconsistent way the media chooses to report these findings in favor of one party or other. Under the circumstances, Americans would be wise to double-check the veracity of their "news" and pause to consider that much of what we hear from our fellow citizens is generated from falsehoods eagerly received from popular, but biased, outlets.

Last edited:
THE TRUTH IS THAT HILLARY AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PAID FOR A FAKE NARRATIVE TO TRY TO FRAME TRUMP. NOT JUST 1 PERSON...THE PARTY LEADERSHIP.... THEN LIED,LIED AND KEPT LIEING EVEN AFTER THE FACTS CAME OUT

The difference between the 2 on this one is that Hillary Clinton and the Democrats paid for a fake report to try and frame Donald J Trump.

HUGE DIFFERENCE

And CNN,MSN,ABC,NBC,CBS and MOST of the newspapers helped push the line of CRAP

ADD the Goggle, Yahoo etc. And most social media swing way left and impeded the real facts.

SCHIFF LIED EVERYDAY AND SAID HE HAD PROOF? NADLER, SCHUMER, PELOSI AND THE REST OF THE AMERICA HATERS HAVE SPENT 4 YEARS TEARING DOWN TRUMP?

DEMOCRATS TURN/BURN AND RIOT AND DESTROY AMERICA WHILE REPUBLICANS AND MOST INDEPENDENTS PAY TO REBUILD IT?

THERE IS POLITICAL GAMES ON BOTH SIDES.... BUT THIS CRAP IS ILLEGAL AND IMMORAL. AND DOES NOTHING TO FURTHER OUR NATION.

The entire russian fabrication is indeed the biggest scandal to stain the history of our institutions in a very long time.

All because someone said "no" to $400 million being invested in international meddling as I recall.

Yes the Russians did interfere with the election. So did Hillary Clinton and the DNC by paying for the fake Steele dossier that they used to attempt a coup of a elected President.
Before this is over many Democrats will be looking for a hole to crawl into as the public will know just who was at fault. Clinton, Wasserman, Brazzil, Schiff, Pelosi, Schummer, Nader, Biden, Obama,
and a few others will end up with more then egg on their face.

RELH

A dude got sucker kicked to death in Portland last night.

THESE ARE DEMOCRATS. When DEMOCRATS stop burning cities, killing each other in every major city, etc, lets talk about "we both have problems".

BTW Klinesmith just plead guilty to falsifying FBI documents in the Trump spying case.

He Wasnt fired. Manofort was. Seems like ine side cuts out their "problems", the other promotes them

I hear Bill Clinton is talking tonight. Think hell discuss statutory rape on Epsteins plane and island? Should we discuss moral equivalents niw, or after his speach?

THE TRUTH IS THAT HILLARY AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PAID FOR A FAKE NARRATIVE TO TRY TO FRAME TRUMP. NOT JUST 1 PERSON...THE PARTY LEADERSHIP.... THEN LIED,LIED AND KEPT LIEING EVEN AFTER THE FACTS CAME OUT

The difference between the 2 on this one is that Hillary Clinton and the Democrats paid for a fake report to try and frame Donald J Trump.

HUGE DIFFERENCE

And CNN,MSN,ABC,NBC,CBS and MOST of the newspapers helped push the line of CRAP

ADD the Goggle, Yahoo etc. And most social media swing way left and impeded the real facts.

SCHIFF LIED EVERYDAY AND SAID HE HAD PROOF? NADLER, SCHUMER, PELOSI AND THE REST OF THE AMERICA HATERS HAVE SPENT 4 YEARS TEARING DOWN TRUMP?

DEMOCRATS TURN/BURN AND RIOT AND DESTROY AMERICA WHILE REPUBLICANS AND MOST INDEPENDENTS PAY TO REBUILD IT?

THERE IS POLITICAL GAMES ON BOTH SIDES.... BUT THIS CRAP IS ILLEGAL AND IMMORAL. AND DOES NOTHING TO FURTHER OUR NATION.

Much of the media has not been truthful, and especially not the most popular channels. We have been lied to by both parties, but those who favor biased outlets cannot see it.

As for Nadler, Schiff, Clinton, Trump, etc. they have all misled us. Rioters should be arrested. Dems spent four years tearing down Trump, Trump spent eight years tearing down Obama. None of this is OK and neither party should use the bad behavior of the other to excuse its own. It is up to us to hold them accountable, but without the facts this becomes impossible to do.

At least in this case, both Dems and Republicans agree and we should heed their bipartisan warning when it comes to deciding what sort of relationship we should have with Russia.

Surely the Mueller investigation would have uncovered this. $40 Million dollars wasted? But why didn't it? When did Manafort resign from the Trump campaign? 8/2016 What was Manafort charged with? Doesn't it seem a little conspicuous that when the first guy is going to court on his fraud violations in altering the FISA documentation this suddenly become's a new revealing report? Since we know the dems were very busy stonewalling the investigation to hide their complicity in the fraud they perpetrated on the American people? By the way where are all the apologies and retractions of the thousands of false reports on Trump?.......

Are you really going to be that gullible again? LOL So since we have established beyond a reasonable doubt the media WP. NY TIMES and others wrote thousands of false reports all claiming to see the evidence we're going to buy into this?

Since we know never Trumpers and dems conspired to get Trump we're going to buy another investigation that says both parties conspired......Wait isn't that old news since they already did that? HMMMM. You guys are the most gullible bunch of fools on the planet........

Congress covering for Congress isn't exactly NEW, news since it's been going on for decades......Why do you think it took so long to get documentation released and folks in both parties stonewalled the investigation? I think the only thing you fools proved is you bought the illusion the politicians sold you again........Your minds are as devoid of logic as your wallets are Mensa cards.........LOL They're selling you something they all already knew to divert the news cycle again. Think not, since when has a lawyer working for the FBI frauding up some documents that enabled them to illegally obtain warrants to spy on innocent American' not news worthy?

So how many lies did the Washington Post sell you fools that you bought into initially? Leave your Mensa cards in your wallets since the dupers are being SUPER DUPERS now......and you guys are buying this......If they actually had the facts why didn't they come out earlier? This whole mess from the beginning has been nothing but a series of leaks!!!

Trumps still in office but yet the conspiracy theories are still rocking from the left and never Trumpers..... what's that old saying fool me once.....well this is going on well over a few thousand dupes now, and you're still buying the tripe.........Who conspired against who? Who's members on the campaign are going to win your tax dollars in legal settlements?

It's a damn cover on the cover story so wake the hell up. They couldn't impeach him and they had the goods now who's being stupid.......Now you're believing the Washington Post AGAIN?? LOL Yep and those riots going on are peaceful demonstrations too according to the Washington Post.....see pattern here?

Here let's spell it out from the article itself "The report, like its predecessors, does not allege a conspiracy or collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

Last edited:
Yes the Russians did interfere with the election. So did Hillary Clinton and the DNC by paying for the fake Steele dossier that they used to attempt a coup of a elected President.
Before this is over many Democrats will be looking for a hole to crawl into as the public will know just who was at fault. Clinton, Wasserman, Brazzil, Schiff, Pelosi, Schummer, Nader, Biden, Obama,
and a few others will end up with more then egg on their face.

RELH

I hope so, but I am not counting my chickens just yet. Just as biased news sources built the expectation that President Trump had broken the law, so also have they constructed arguments against the others. We will see if these arguments can be substantiated. The DOJ has every incentive to indict, if it can, and October will soon be upon us. If we don't see indictments by then, it would appear that we have been misled...again.

A dude got sucker kicked to death in Portland last night.

THESE ARE DEMOCRATS. When DEMOCRATS stop burning cities, killing each other in every major city, etc, lets talk about "we both have problems".

BTW Klinesmith just plead guilty to falsifying FBI documents in the Trump spying case.

He Wasnt fired. Manofort was. Seems like ine side cuts out their "problems", the other promotes them

I hear Bill Clinton is talking tonight. Think hell discuss statutory rape on Epsteins plane and island? Should we discuss moral equivalents niw, or after his speach?

If your choice of moral high ground is relative, then it is not worth discussing. Those who care, care, regardless of party, and will hold politicians accountable.

And, regarding his death, you might want to check your sources. This is a conversation about media bias and accuracy, after all...

Last edited:
My sources say Bill Clinton had sex with underage girls on Epsteins plane and Island. He was a last day speaker in 16'. And a speaker tonight. Feel free to highlight the statutory rapist speaking at the R convention.

I did read the dude didnt die.

So now the defense for Dems is "luck"? Its not that dude didnt try to kill him, its just that luckily he didnt die. Can you point me to the city under nightly attack by R for 50 something nights? Or maybe to the republican autonomous zone?

Guess you didnt want to touch that Klinesmith part though huh?

Be interesting and surprising if we ever find out the depth of Spygate or Obamagate. They protect their own. I suspect the swamp is far deeper than any of us could ever possibly imagine. Today's release of the senate report is mostly obfuscation with a gallon of redacting ink. Reliable people that I've been following on this mess have said that both Dems & Republicans are involved in this and if it ever sees the light of day members of both parties are in trouble.

My sources say Bill Clinton had sex with underage girls on Epsteins plane and Island. He was a last day speaker in 16'. And a speaker tonight. Feel free to highlight the statutory rapist speaking at the R convention.

I did read the dude didnt die.

So now the defense for Dems is "luck"? Its not that dude didnt try to kill him, its just that luckily he didnt die. Can you point me to the city under nightly attack by R for 50 something nights? Or maybe to the republican autonomous zone?

Guess you didnt want to touch that Klinesmith part though huh?

Who the hell is defending Dems? Or Bill Clinton? Or Klinesmith? Or the a$$hole who kicked the driver? Or the politicians who make that possible?

It is almost as though you have not read any of my posts, which are all about holding politicians--of any party--accountable and urging people to demand accurate information in order to do so. If it bothers you that I criticize bad behavior and expect full disclosure from both sides, then so be it.

Last edited:
Be interesting and surprising if we ever find out the depth of Spygate or Obamagate. They protect their own. I suspect the swamp is far deeper than any of us could ever possibly imagine. Today's release of the senate report is mostly obfuscation with a gallon of redacting ink. Reliable people that I've been following on this mess have said that both Dems & Republicans are involved in this and if it ever sees the light of day members of both parties are in trouble.

Obfuscation, no doubt, but still better than we have seen in awhile. Certainly, the DOJ has every incentive to act, and where it is denied information I hope the American people will remember.

My sources say Bill Clinton had sex with underage girls on Epsteins plane and Island.

I think Clinton has a shady past involving Epstein. I think Trump does as well. I think they've both been accused of philandering and more nefarious actions by multiple women. Trump was even filmed waxing poetic about the future breast size of his one year old daughter. What is creepier than that?!

But I don't need to get into a moral equivalency discussion regarding the two, I won't vote for either. Those that speak ill of Clinton's sexual history while voting for Trump can try and rectify that with their own feelings on morality.

Or maybe to the republican autonomous zone?
I think that's what they call a piece of wasteland desert in Nevada with a bunch of cattle on it ?

Last edited:
Who the hell is defending Dems? Or Bill Clinton? Or Klinesmith? Or the a$$hole who kicked the driver? Or the politicians who make that possible?

It is almost as though you have not read any of my posts, which are all about holding politicians--of any party--accountable and urging people to demand accurate information in order to do so. If it bothers you that I criticize bad behavior and expect full disclosure from both sides, then so be it.

When one party can't run on their own successes, they're forced to attack the others failures. The so-called greatest President of this generation has nothing to run on except saying everybody is being unfair and that he's picked on. Very sad.

Clinton hasn't been President in 20 years, but he's still the nexus of their ire. Very sad.

I think Clinton has a shady past involving Epstein. I think Trump does as well. I think they've both been accused of philandering and more nefarious actions by multiple women. Trump was even filmed waxing poetic about the future breast size of his one year old daughter. What is creepier than that?!

But I don't need to get into a moral equivalency discussion regarding the two, I won't vote for either. Those that speak ill of Clinton's sexual history while voting for Trump can try and rectify that with their own feelings on morality.

I think that's what they call a piece of wasteland desert in Nevada with a bunch of cattle on it ?
Guaranteed if Trump had shady dealings with underage girls they would have on the front page in no time. They would fry him. AND if true they should.
Difference is that the Democrats will protect a child rapist.

Read the links I gave in my post, "Hillery should shut up". and you will see how she protected a child sexual predator who was married to her chief advisor.
RELH

Please clarify "I won't vote for either". Trump and Biden? I hope thats what you mean.

The real ironic fact in all this is these fools rushed to get on here using an article published by the PRAVDA of the US. The same rag that got a Pulitzer Prize for getting the entire Russia Collusion Story 100% Dead Wrong and thousands of other published stories affiliated with Trump and the GOP.!!! Let that sink in...... How reliable has their work has been since Trump was elected? How many minds have they shaped with their bias and fake new stories?.....

So you Trump haters care to admit they may have influenced your opinion on the man a little? How much would you really know about the man if they weren't bashing him 24/7 in all their complicit papers and on their biased media networks? That's exactly why so many of you get busted so easily on their fake news stories and their fake news fact checking sites. Any of you care to admit you've succumbed to the propaganda? The first step in healing is to admit you realize you have an issue otherwise you're just another sheep in a very big misinformed herd!

Some of you talk about Trumps lack of morality yet you keep buying the propaganda the left is using on you. If they were a legitimate party why are they using a false narrative on you?

How is it you question Trumps morality but not that of your own party that conflated every single fact they've given you regarding anything Trump & the GOP touched since he was elected?

In fact they've lied to you about what's going on in our streets daily since they started the peaceful riots and destruction under the guise of racial equality! If your party was really concerned about your interests why are they lying to you every single day?

That's not an attribute of the America we all grew up in but it is boiler plate behavior of a country seeking to follow a socialist path. In socialist countries propaganda is the norm and the democrat party of today is right there in lock step using those methods and promoting those ideals to lead you into the fold.

Unbeknownst to Trumpeters, Clinton's not even on the ballot.

True but let's not look past the fact they started and paid for the dossier that helped launch the illegal predicate used as part of the biggest scandal in this nations history! Those actions formed the basis for the socialist movement to further embed itself in your party and in their biased propaganda machine.......Once again Grizz your ignorance abounds......

Yes Clinton is not on the ballot. The Democrats failed to learn from their mistake of supporting a outright criminal for president with her and repeated their mistake with another crook in Biden. I guess the Democrat party is the party of outright criminals and idiots that believe their lies and B.S. We have a few on here that fits that description.
RELH

Had to knock the dust off of this one. Thought it was clear by now, guess not.

54279208_10216177695948920_4575632555411243008_n.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom