INTENTIONAL SPIN BY BOWYER???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
What you Guys Think?

And I Quote:"""Your Arm starting to Hurt?"""

"""Itch it!"""

I Guess it worked!

How Bout Jumpin Re-Starts the last couple Races?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

NASCAR is investigating the situation, another way they helped Truex was the crew chief for vickers pitted him right before the green flag waved with three laps to go, I say hang em!

Maybe Bowyer & a few of them will PLUCK the Audio & Video out of their Cars or make them Private?

"Your Arm starting to Hurt?"

"Well Itch it will You?"

Initially NASCAR Claims they didn't see anything Wrong?

I wonder if they're still that Blind?

I think Dale Jr noticed it!:D

Hang in there!

I think it was intentional, especially with the radio traffic mentioned above. Sucks for some, good for others, but bs if it was intentional.

NASCAR is looking at it, just not sure if they can do anything. Could be interesting....

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-13 AT 08:35AM (MST)[p]I think it stinks but what is NASCAR going to do? If I was the 2 & 24 I would make sure Bowyer was spun out in every remaining race. They got nothing to lose now.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

+1 Slick...

What could NASCAR do even if Bowyer admitted an intentional spin. He's driving the car, no rules on how he has to drive that I know of, unless of course it impacts other drivers. Could be argued that this impacts other drivers...but, he was the only that had any damage, and that was just a flat tire from what I could see.

Pretty chicken sh!# if he did do it intentional. Did you hear how confused Vickers was when they made him pit, under green, with three to go....hilarious.

I hope the 24 pulls off two or three wins before the year is over...and if that effects where Truex or Bowyer end up in the standings, great...

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Thinking about it though...there must be some rule. If not, I would think the first car to go a lap down would spin intentionally just to bring out a caution to fix their car...

Theodore Roosevelt

>+1 Slick...
>
>What could NASCAR do even if
>Bowyer admitted an intentional spin.
> He's driving the car,
>no rules on how he
>has to drive that I
>know of, unless of course
>it impacts other drivers.
>Could be argued that this
>impacts other drivers...but, he was
>the only that had any
>damage, and that was just
>a flat tire from what
>I could see.
>
>Pretty chicken sh!# if he did
>do it intentional. Did
>you hear how confused Vickers
>was when they made him
>pit, under green, with three
>to go....hilarious.
>
>I hope the 24 pulls off
>two or three wins before
>the year is over...and if
>that effects where Truex or
>Bowyer end up in the
>standings, great...
>
>"We can have no "50-50" allegiance
>in this country. Either a
>man is an American and
>nothing else, or he is
>not an American at all".
>
>Theodore Roosevelt

Pay attention 338RUM!

That Tire wasn't Flat Until after He Spun Himself out!

"Bet your Arm is starting to Hurt?"

"""Itch it!"""

LMMFAO!

If NASCAR cain't figure that Shhiitt out they are mighty Blind!

Hang in there!

Truex is out, Newman is in!! NASCAR did do something about it. Each MWR team was docked 50 points!!

I thought Bowyer said not to talk about it too much?

I don't think Darrell Waltrip woulda ever tried this kinda BS!

Hang in there!

I was well aware his tire wasn't flat til after the spin. And yes, I'm lmao at the whole thing. Bowyers post race interview was hilarious. One thing he has going for him....he's a terrible liar! I thought Jr was going to bust out laughing during his interview...I did.

Tough call on the penalties. The 50 point penalty doesn't effect Bowyers chase chances...I think it should. Truex got in because of what happened, Truex got knocked out because of what happened, and the one that started it all comes out smelling like a rose....other than I'm sure there's a lot of people who lost a lot of respect for him.

Theodore Roosevelt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom