Interesting Trail Cam Pic

OpeningDay

This picture has me puzzled. At first look I thought it was a fawn or a doe. Then as I zoomed in, it looks like it might have a long tail, and the face looks kinda "catty". However, the bigger ear again makes me think it is a deer. What do you guys think??

150trail_cat.jpg

If someone has the capability and can post up a zoomed in image, it may be helpful. Unfortunately, I do not know how to do that..

Doggbiter,
Whats your problem Man?? If it were an obvious coyote why would I post it?? I meant it to have a littl fun with an interesting pic. If you can't handle the SARCASTIC Chupacabra talk, take a hike bud.

Have you ever seen a fawn assume the pooping position?....well now you have. What appears to be a long tail is the fawns right rear leg. I've never seen a coyote with ears like that.

Corihor,
Are you telling me that this little fawn had the audacity to pop a squat right in front of my camera?? Oooh, the nerve... Hahaha!!

I think the bottom right picture and your animal have hung out a little too much. Remember, just say no to drugs! LOL

tumblr_lfadgmFbWN1qzehmy.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom