Interesting Video on the Wolves in Yellowstone.

C

CV_Camera_Hunter

I know that most of you on here are anti-wolf and believe that a dead wolf is a good wolf. I am not on of you. I believe that wolves should be allowed in the woods, and that they should be hunted, but there needs to be a balance. This video is of the facts and data from Yellowstone over the years and the changes that have been made because of the wolf re-introduction. They door more good than evil in my eyes.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91e_1392504581

I'm not so sure all of that can be backed up. I know there's changes, but to what extent most likely is exaggerated.

I wanted to take a scalp,but the kill was not mine.

I think Buzz might have said it best. You can polish a turd all you want, it is still a turd!!! Wolves are the stupidest wildlife blunder of our time!!! I wonder if the children visiting yellowstone are happier seeing all the mice and gofers instead of the elk???? What a JOKE!!!

That video is so full of turds they do not even know the difference between elk and deer.

CV camera.... Next your going to put a video of how communism and gun control is good for freedom!!!!

All this video proves is how disconnected from reality you are CV Camera. Keep smoking what your smoking to disconnect!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again 4100fps. You should explain to CV Camera it was not the wolves that killed all the elk or "DEER" as the video calls them, explain to him it was the five wire fences and ranching industry (At least that was your story last week 4100). You guys should put a video together, maybe throw the outfitters under the bus too. You should ask CV Camera to ride the bus up to MT and join your conservation group with Buzz. Come on 4100fps educate him.... Don't let him get away with such propaganda!!!

Funny British guy.
Intrsting though? People are really stupid enough to fall for this nonsense.
I've said it before. These hunting forums are being invaded.
Again, those with working brains will be all over this. :)

4100fps,

Maybe you should get your crayons out, dumb it down, so CV Camera will be able to see wolves can not have that much glory given to them!!!

Really toby is that what your going with. I'm dumbing it down just responding to you.

Like I told you before, you can remove all the predators from the area, and the laws on the books are still not going to let the herds come back.

You haven't been paying attention to what's going on both north and south of YNP. There's a disease called Brucellosis that the livestock industry is going to use to further eradicate more elk. So if you think the herd is low now just wait. Is that dumbed down enough for you to understand, or do we need pictures?

THIS OLE CHAP NEEDS TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DEER & A ELK FIRST. !!!!!

THE REST OF THE VID.......A STRETCH AT BEST !!!!!.......& LAUGHABLE !!!!!......................YD.

Just to be crystal clear with you MR 4100fps I do not like what is happening with the brucellosis any more than you.... I am genuinely scarred shitless that between what the wolf has done to our elk and the ideas around brucellosis, our hunting heritage is in real jeopardy. I just refuse to buy into the whole "wolves are not the problem". I have witnessed too much of their carnage.

As to who is the stupid one??? You said it yourself 4100fps you would rather have wolves than outfitters. You would drive the bus over fellow hunters rather than work together. I think YOU are the stupid one... Maybe you should work with the MT outfitters on this issue??? Surely they would not be in support of this either. Or maybe you should just join hands with CV Camera and live in a fairy tail... and Keep Smoking!!!

Have you asked your good buddy Buzz his thoughts on brucellosis?? I read his very words on MM saying Wyoming should get rid of the bloated disease ridden herds of western Wyoming, all the herds on the federal and F&G feed grounds. ASK HIM???

The thing is, MOGA (Montana Outfitters and Guides assoc.) Rarely buck anything the ranching community does. They want to keep the close leased relationship going. They never testify in favor of the resource. I know, because I deal with all sportsmans bills in our state and have for over 15 years. Not once in that time did they lobby for wildlife.

Stupid is believing MOGA will come out against the Ranching community.

The video lost all creditability when they generalized deer and elk together as "the deer". I believe there are some truths in there, but they took some liberty in connecting the dots on what wolves do for the entire ecosystem. Stabilizing rivers and run-off...that's a stretch.

www.pure-elevation.com

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-14 AT 11:43PM (MST)[p]You know the reason they say DEER, is because elk, deer, moose are part of the Deer family, its an overall generalization, doesn't matter that they just show elk. If you are smart you would understand that and not harp about how the man who was on the tape.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deer

Do you get mad at people in Europe who call Moose - ELK. Or Deer - Stags.

I guess he don't know that elk and deer are different and that Aspen trees take a lot long to grow then a couple of years.
What a tool.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Woody species like Aspen and Willows are VERY much renewable and VERY much a valuable Winter forage to ungulates especially species like Mule Deer and in many cases Elk.
The pruning that deer do to willows and aspen is essential to the next years regrowth.
Not at all different then pruning an apple tree or a grape vine.
Letting these plants grow without pruning, mostly makes them woody, steamy, and worthless for much of anything.
Prune a willow or Aspen, you get palatable shoots, digestible and nutritious forage.
Let these woody plants grow without pruning you get a shaded areas without native grasses. And for a fact not much benefit to LOTS of native wildlife species.

learned something new tonight. the wolves change the flow of the river. I see rivers changing every year depending on what happens during the flood stage and runoff season of the river.
Now I will blame my spring fishing hole being washed out by the wolves. I hated wolves for ruining my elk hunt and now I hate wolves for messing up my fishing hole.

>the wolves also helped in getting
>me a lower interest rate
>on my re-fi. they truly
>are amazing creatures.

Hahahahaha....Classic

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom