Iowa Shotgun Hunt Opportunity

mjhump

Interested in hunting Iowa this season? My brother and I are only allowing one person to hunt our farm during shotgun season this year. You will need to apply for your Iowa deer license before Sunday, June 3rd. Iowa shotgun seasons are December 1-5 and 8-16, 2012. We are located in zone 5 in South Central Iowa. 150" minimum. We are not a guide service. This is our personal/private farm that we manage for trophies every year. Looking for a trustworthy hunter. May allow a second hunter if you do not want to travel alone. Email me and I will share trail camera pictures and a picture of the 151" buck our hunter took last year in only two days of hunting. We plant food everywhere, including corn, soybeans, and many fall food plot blends.

[email protected]
319-430-7892

Are you aware you are in violation of website rules as advertisements aren't allowed unless you're paying Founder for the priviledge of being on this site? You did the same thing and violated the same rule on another website today that I'm a member of, so it appears you don't seem to care about following proper procedures. Are you the same way in running your outfitting business because that is what you're doing when you advertise for paying customers?

Hey topgun....... I didnt see any prices for hunting his farm......maybe hes trying to set up a free raffle for some lucky guy like you or me to go hunt for free!

Yea right, LOL! They want an arm and a leg now to hunt the decent farms in Iowa and if he has a 150" minimum like he stated I'm sure he's asking big bucks for rights to hunt the farm. It just ticks me off that people like that abuse good websites like this and the other one where he did the same thing. Mosts sites like this are expensive to run and charge people to advertise on them to recoup some of their money and rightly so. To cheat and put up posts like this OP did is just not fair to Founder, who is paying the bills to keep this great site up and running.

With ag land, corn, and bean prices the way they are today they might a little strapped to advertise the appropriate way.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom