Iowa Whitetail

12point

Shot this Monday morning Oct. 24th. Had 21 does and fawns and 11 bucks come by my stand of which he was the biggest. 25 yard shot 139 2/8.

383081030323.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-16 AT 10:43PM (MST)[p]That morning the bucks were chasing (hoping) pretty good, but now it's gotten hot and everything has shut down. I don't think any does were in heat but the bucks were sure moving and doing a lot of checking them out. Doesn't look good weather wise until Thursday. Hope both of you do well on your hunts.

Very nice deer. I am originally from Iowa and I will get back there one of these years. I have three PP's and I am thinking I may get a late muzzle loader tag one of these years.

"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

>Congrats 12pt! You get it done
>every year! How many tags
>ya got left?

Have 1 bow tag and can get 1 gun tag if I want. This is the deer I,m trying to get. Have several cam pics but haven't seen him from the stand yet.

81893pict0121.jpg

75238vhjl.jpg

Congratulations on a nice deer. I always enjoy the whitetail photos you show us. Thanks for posting.

I'm sure in another thread somewhere I said that I thought we were related....brother! LOL (don't mind me. I'm just trying to worm my way into your hunting spot)

You did very well AGAIN.

Keep up the good work.

Zeke

Nice buck congrats! Hopefully I'll draw a zone 5 tag this coming season.
7 Mag

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom