IRAN GIVES BUSH BAIT!!!

B

bobcatbess

WILL HE TAKE IT???

WILL WE INVADE ANOTHER COUNTRY???

WILL WE FIGHT IT LIKE IRAQ???

WHAT WILL IT COST US???

WILL WE TRY & SEPERATE THE GOOD FROM THE BAD???

SHOULD ME & eelgrass MAKE A FLY-OVER BEFORE HE TAKES THE BAIT,HOOK,LINE & SINKER???

I'M JUST LIKE ALAN JACKSON,I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IRAQ & IRAN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHAT YOU THINK YOUR "FAVORITE LITTLE GEORGE" IS THINKING???

Bobcat......I think George Bush is thinking, "I'm outa here in two more years, then it'll be someone elses problem."

And it's going to be as big a problem as you and I have been saying.

Let's don't forget about Syria.....not exactly anti-terrorist!

We need a bigger money printing press! And all our equipment must be getting worn out by now.

I hope I'm wrong!

Steve

443c7f23604ac2a6.jpg

Steve!!!

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

THE PROBLEM WITH THE PUZZLE IS WE'VE ONLY PULLED 2 PIECES OUT OF THAT BOX!!!

MAYBE ME & YOU SHOULD START OUR OWN PRINTING PRESS BUSINESS???

SOMEBODY MUST BE BUSY,I'LL BET THEY'RE HAVING A HARD TIME KEEPING UP???

SYRIA CAN BE HANDLED BY A FLY OVER,REMEMBER,ME & YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF A FEW PROBLEMS WITHOUT LOSING THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN LIVES!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING eelgrass IS EXACTLY RIGHT,LITTLE GEORGE WILL LEAVE THE NEXT PRESIDENT IN A NINE LINE BIND IN 08!!!

Iran's President is a madman. If he does choose to develop nukes - I say we have no choice. He will use them against Israel - or try to anyway.
ROY

Why do we always have to protect Israel? other than take billions in aid and turn the rag heads against us what have they done for us ever? Iran is a tough one, if little George had picked his fights wisely this might be one that makes sense, but think we've proven we don't have the money or power to play world cop anymore.

Well its not necessarily about protecting Israel - its about preventing global nuclear war. If they strike Israel - Israel will strike back, and then Syria will strike Israel too - (though they don't have nukes) and so on and so forth. Israel is also one of our most powerful allies.

ROY

What these countries don't have is the ability to produce mass quantities of nuclear warheads. Between the US, China, and russia we have enough to destroy the entire world several times over. If countries like Iran have half a brain they know they can't attack anyone without being totally anihalated from the other nuclear powers. As soon as they fire off a missle it will be detected and counter strikes will be made and good night to Iran. Besides, their attack radius is very small compared to other countries that can attack anyone anywhere.

I'm wondering......could it be that Iran is showing off it's intentions of gaining nuclear bombs in an effort to try and negotiate some big backroom deal for "aid" from the U.S.? (We'll drop our nuclear program if you'll give us $100 billion?)

And then they can use that money to build up their military to attack Iraq as soon as we leave. LOL! Don't forget, it was us who gave Iraq WMDs in the first place.

It might sound as if I don't trust the people in power. That's because I don't!

By the way, if all the countries that owed us money decided to pay up, our financial situation would look a lot better!

Steve

You got that last statement right Steve!

Current National Debt = $8,409,917,706,123.72 and our individual portion of that is $28,173.58 - How much of my portion does France and Germany owe us? We constantly forgive other countries their debt (i.e. Germany after WWII - most of Central America in the 1980's -) but no other country will relinquish their hold on our foreign debt. Of Course if the 100 richest people in the US would not claim any exemptions of their taxes for 1 year - we could pay it all off 100%.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-06 AT 07:42PM (MST)[p]IRAN WILL BE A SHEET OF GLASS IF THEY EVER GET A NUKE!
ISRAEL SAID THEY WILL NUKE'EM FIRST!
SO NO PROBLEM!
JACK

Hey Roy, I like your comments, another way to pay it off is cut the billions of dollars we spend on lazy people......welfare.....Katrina idiots (the ones that stayed and shot at one another and spent there Government ATM card money on Louis Voton instead of food ect...) There are sooooooo many Government programs that could be cut and should be cut that we could pay the debt off with ease and have a huuuuge surplus.

"We MUST Hunt"

The funniest post of all time:
The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom