Iraqi wedding gone bad

Even if he is dead he could still vote democratic. Hell he might be able to cast multiple votes with a little of acorns help.

Ransom

Apex

There you go always expecting the worse from democrats. I'll have you know that I once knew one who was honest. He passed away in 1959 but he was a hell of a guy. He sadly was the last good one.

OUCH! For a minute there I thought it was going to be one of the kids - but I am glad it was the dad that got it. What is up with the cameraman not trying to stop anything when he sees the little boy with the gun?

There are stupid people everywhere.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I really can't get over the fact that everyone there was ok with weapons at the reception, the fact that this idiot didn't know how to handle a handgun, no gun safety precautions whatsoever and oh yeah, no gun safety precautions whatsoever. The cameraman apparently knew a little less than the dipshiz handling the gun to begin with.

Remind me again why this country is going broke helping these people.

Zigga this country is going broke paying out to nonworking nonproductive people and your butt buddy is going to make the problem far worse.

>Zigga this country is going broke
>paying out to nonworking nonproductive
>people and your butt buddy
>is going to make the
>problem far worse.

You're going to need to back that statement up with references cause I don't know what the H you are talking about. Are we spending more on non-productive people than we are in Iraq??? Let's not compare the two cause you will be wasting your time.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-08 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p]Wow Zigga you are naive. The federal budget is available for all to see. Look at it and then again try to explain how it's the war that is bankrupting us. It's the huge amount of federal give aways that are killing us. The war cost is small compared to the entitlements in the budget.

I'd like to see this a little more often. Let them hand their guns to their kids, so their kids can shoot them.

That's another good way to get rid of the bastages

Now that's funny.

Those people kill themselves if somwone else doesn't do it for them. yes they're a great investment I'm so proud of, I see why you love them.

"Wow Zigga you are naive. The federal budget is available for all to see. Look at it and then again try to explain how it's the war that is bankrupting us. It's the huge amount of federal give aways that are killing us. The war cost is small compared to the entitlements in the budget."

So you are saying we couldn't use $10 Billion/month the last 5 years or so along with the huge profits the oil companies are raking in? Those 2 issues have a lot to do with why our economy sucks.

The way these ragheads think they probably threw that 4 year old in prison after cutting his hands off.

Actually I think shooting somebody in Iraq gets you a hat pin, if the clown he shot had been an American the kid would have a position in the government by now.

these are the same clowns that blow themselves up... on purpose...so a "little" carelessness with a gun comes as no surprise.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom