IS ANYBODY HERE USING ARKEN OPTICS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I See Some Guys Rigging Up Some MID To LONG Range Rifles Up Using The ARKEN Optics & BERGARA Rifles Up Fairly Reasonable?

Just Wondering Who's Tried Them & What's Your Thoughts Are?

Ya!

I Know They Are Japanese Built!

Which I Consider SUPERIOR To CHINA BUILT TRASH!

My wife is shooting a bergara 6.5prc with an Arken EPL4 6-24. It shoots pretty darn good. She just killed a moose in Alberta at 400yds. The scope is surprising for the money, performs as well as some of our WAY more expensive rigs.

Thanks!

I Don't Want Her Shooting At Me!:D

My wife is shooting a bergara 6.5prc with an Arken EPL4 6-24. It shoots pretty darn good. She just killed a moose in Alberta at 400yds. The scope is surprising for the money, performs as well as some of our WAY more expensive rigs.

I just got one put on my .223. Don’t have a lot of time behind it but so far I like it. Pretty positive turret clicks. Turrets are bigger than a lot of scopes but as I get older I don’t mind it, my close up vision is on the list of things to be fixed. Glass is very clear and field of view seems to be good. Been thinking about putting it on a rifle with more recoil for testing and see how it holds zero

Thanks!

I Don't Want Her Shooting At Me!:D
Here's a pic!

107376.jpeg

They sure look like a decent optic, but when they under sell the high end, there's a sacrifice inside that we can't see.

Oh I Can See It PUNK!

I'm All For American QUALITY Even If It Costs More!

And I Still Haven't Forgot What The Japanese Did To Us!

I Do Believe They Are A Country That Probably Won't Screw With The USA Ever Again!

But That Was A Costly Deal For Everybody!

It Just Blows Me Away With Modern Day Prices How reasonable You Can Throw a Fairly Long-Range Rifle Together In This OVER-PRICED World We Live In Today!

I Watch Quite A Few Guys & Gals Shooting 1,000 Yards & Some Of The Less Expensive Builds Are Perty Damn Impressive!

HINT: They Ain't Using 1X SmokePole Scopes!:D

They sure look like a decent optic, but when they under sell the high end, there's a sacrifice inside that we can't see.

Oh I Can See It PUNK!

I'm All For American QUALITY Even If It Costs More!

And I Still Haven't Forgot What The Japanese Did To Us!

I Do Believe They Are A Country That Probably Won't Screw With The USA Ever Again!

But That Was A Costly Deal For Everybody!

It Just Blows Me Away With Modern Day Prices How reasonable You Can Throw a Fairly Long-Range Rifle Together In This OVER-PRICED World We Live In Today!

I Watch Quite A Few Guys & Gals Shooting 1,000 Yards & Some Of The Less Expensive Builds Are Perty Damn Impressive!

HINT: They Ain't Using 1X SmokePole Scopes!:D
I look at it like my bass fishing gear.
Shimano uses all metal gearing inside and no plastic moving parts, but they are 3 times as much as say a Lew's, Abu, or others that are more "cost friendly".

One blown out nylon gear costing me a big Smallmouth is like a turret not returning to zero and costing me a big buck.

I do however, own two Athlon LR scopes and haven't had any issues yet, and they are a fraction of the cost of a NF.
They definitely are lighter, but that's where the concern is.

Seems the eye relief is a bit short for man calibers in a reasonable hunting weight rifle. They are heavy too. The consequences of the scope taking a dump on a hunting trip are high. Maybe they OK on a not so serious competition rifle?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom