Is Bend becoming the New Portland?

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Just heard some more disturbing news!!
Nosler is located in Bend Oregon and supports school athletics. They have an advertising flyer/banner up in the ball field. The school district has made them take it down. Great way to treat a company that employs 100 local people and supports the local schools. When will this woke liberal BS stop?

I do think it'll stop, eventually. We'll will have actual problems to address and these matters won't be of care. These politicians are running out of rope, time to let them swing at the gallows of accountability in my opinion.

The end of Big Game and Hunting is coming soon, especially in states like Oregon! Bend is a prime example of loss of winter range habitat for the few Mule Deer left, and Hwys so that there is a place for the climate, environmental, liberals to live!

I've lived in the area my entire life. Nosler is a respected and welcome business in the community and will remain so. don't let a few clowns speak for everyone.

Bend is a mess I avoid though, and it can all be explained by one word. Californians.

Can’t blame it all on Californians. Might be worse down here, but the liberal wokeness is and was everywhere and spreading.

Actually the majority of Californian pilgrims to the area are not liberal. they'll tell you that's why they left CA. but as soon as their bags are unpacked they set out to turn their new home into their old one. more building, more roads, more services, more people, more everything and at a higher cost. I cannot understand it but it's been going on for 40 years so I don't expect it to change.

Back
Top Bottom