Is it bad luck?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Is it bad luck to get a hair cut during deer season? I think so. I need a hair cut but it has to wait until after Oct. 23. Why take a chance?

Getting a haircut is not an issue, shaving is another story. I'll never shave once a hunt starts until I kill or the hunt ends.

>Getting a haircut is not an
>issue, shaving is another story.
>I'll never shave once a
>hunt starts until I kill
>or the hunt ends.

That's funny, I do the same.

I don't shower or brush my teeth from opening day of archery antelope to the end of lion season.

I always get a haricut before the hunt. I always will grow facial hair during the hunt. Never shave in the middle of a hunt. That's just tacky, unwarranted and girlie. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Last year I started my hunting camp beard 2 weeks before season. I stopped for some Dairy Queen on the way home from the farm, I was dirty from working on the combine. They thought I was homeless...

BeanMan, you should have gave them a sad eye puppy look and allowed them to believe you were homeless. You may have gotten a free lunch that way.

RELH

Funny thing was it happened twice in less than five minutes. First I walked across the street and there was a homeless guy on the corner, he kind of cut me off and I told him I wouldn't give him anything. I think he thought I was trying to move in on his corner. Then at the counter the gal told me I wouldn't understand the kind of day she had because I wouldn't know about working.

I shaved and now take greater care how I look when I go into public.

>Funny thing was it happened twice
>in less than five minutes.
> First I walked across
>the street and there was
>a homeless guy on the
>corner, he kind of cut
>me off and I told
>him I wouldn't give him
>anything. I think he
>thought I was trying to
>move in on his corner.
> Then at the counter