Is the far left in favor of human trafficking?

Huh??? How does this movie have anything to do with the far left wackos being "in favor of human trafficking"?? Like, does anyone really believe that ANYONE (other than true freaking criminal, sicko, weirdos) in favor of human trafficking?

Huh??? How does this movie have anything to do with the far left wackos being "in favor of human trafficking"?? Like, does anyone really believe that ANYONE (other than true freaking criminal, sicko, weirdos) in favor of human trafficking?
Watch the clip above. The movie has nothing to do about the far left, yet the far left keeps trashing the movie.

Watch the clip above. The movie has nothing to do about the far left, yet the far left keeps trashing the movie.
I watched the clip. I'm just trying to see how you make the giant leap of the left trashing the movie to asking if "the far left is in favor of human trafficking..."?

You really think the world is that linier? Just because someone trashes the movie, that means they are "in favor" of human trafficking?

I watched the clip. I'm just trying to see how you make the giant leap of the left trashing the movie to asking if "the far left is in favor of human trafficking..."?

You really think the world is that linier? Just because someone trashes the movie, that means they are "in favor" of human trafficking?
Why on Earth would you trash that movie and yes I think some people are trying to lessen the stigma on it. Why are they trying to change pedophiles to just minor attractive people? Why are they trying to lower the age of consent? You honestly don't think there are people trying to do that? Are you seriously that naive? It's not like it's a one or two person thing, it's a 32 billion dollar industry.

Why on Earth would you trash that movie and yes I think some people are trying to lessen the stigma on it. Why are they trying to change pedophiles to just minor attractive people? Why are they trying to lower the age of consent? You honestly don't think there are people trying to do that? Are you seriously that naive? It's not like it's a one or two person thing, it's a 32 billion dollar industry.
Dude, you are ALL OVER the place, here. I'm simply asking about your statement (question) regarding the far left being in favor of human trafficking. You still have not answered that direct question regarding how you make that leap.

Also, what industry is a $32B industry? (You're throwing statements out there without context..... What industry?)

Because the far left is the one trashing the movie that shines light on kids being exploited. They are making it sound like it is a conspiracy theory and not a a big wide scale problem. Their policies lead to human trafficking like not securing the border. Why on Earth would anybody trash this film.

Human sex trafficking and the exploitation of children involved, is a 32 billion dollar industry. I am confused about what you don't understand? If you would like I can PM you my phone number and describe it better. So much is lost through text.

I am not saying every one on the left is in favor of human trafficking. I am saying that some are and the things they are trying to push and the policies they have help human traffickers.

Following comments from an article from The Rolling Stone magazine
"a call to action in an imagined global war against sexual predators"
"grossly exaggerated “epidemic” of child sex-trafficking".
Quote from an article from Vice magazine
"failing to validate whether the people they intended to rescue were in fact actual trafficking victims, and conflating consensual sex work with sex trafficking".

These publications not friends of the right.

"failing to validate whether the people they intended to rescue were in fact actual trafficking victims, and conflating consensual sex work with sex trafficking".

How does a magazine like the rolling stone have completely opposite views today compared to even 20 years ago, let alone 40 years ago?

Disgusting

Exactly the type of examples I'm talking about. It is unbelievable!

Pedo's, sexual predators, sex-trafficking, etc are a disgusting part of human society and unfortunately has been going on for centuries... This filth is not limited to the Left, there are groups of people in the Left, Right, Center, etc.... that are involved with this.

OK, so when you say "the far left...." you aren't saying everyone on the left. Just some. Got it.
This is what you can expect from CA wacko politicians. The 2024 Democrat Presidential nomine Governor Newsom signed this bill into law.

Far left wackos

1689299359881.png

https://californiaglobe.com/legisla...ill-to-protect-sex-offenders-who-lure-minors/

This is what you can expect from CA wacko politicians. The 2024 Democrat Presidential nomine Governor Newsom signed this bill into law.

Far left wackos

View attachment 115186
https://californiaglobe.com/legisla...ill-to-protect-sex-offenders-who-lure-minors/
OH NO!!! The sky is falling!!! :ROFLMAO:

Can senator Melendez read??? The bill has nothing at all to do with whether an offence is deemed a felony conviction or not (at least not so far as I can see...). Bluster that just stirs up her base who don't care to do a little research on their own to find the true intent and outcome of bills/laws....

Yawn. ?

OH NO!!! The sky is falling!!! :ROFLMAO:

Can senator Melendez read??? The bill has nothing at all to do with whether an offence is deemed a felony conviction or not (at least not so far as I can see...). Bluster that just stirs up her base who don't care to do a little research on their own to find the true intent and outcome of bills/laws....

Yawn. ?
"Fact Checking"??? synonymous with Ministry of Truth

For starters, Disney owned the rights for first release and they shelved it. When Angel Studios bought the rights, Amazon and Netflix refused to air it.

Do I need to use crayons and a coloring book to explain it further?

For starters, Disney owned the rights for first release and they shelved it. When Angel Studios bought the rights, Amazon and Netflix refused to air it.

Do I need to use crayons and a coloring book to explain it further?
You can keep your crayons in the drawer, I think you’ll need them.

Listen, all I’m saying is it is simply not that linear in my opinion. The fact that some lib studio decided to shelve the movie does not suddenly mean that the far left is “in favor” of human trafficking. Like, really?? In favor???? ??

I guess if you’re someone that still keeps crayons around, possibly the world IS that simple for you. ?

You can keep your crayons in the drawer, I think you’ll need them.

Listen, all I’m saying is it is simply not that linear in my opinion. The fact that some lib studio decided to shelve the movie does not suddenly mean that the far left is “in favor” of human trafficking. Like, really?? In favor???? ??

I guess if you’re someone that still keeps crayons around, possibly the world IS that simple for you. ?

You didn't answer my question.

You must be slow. I thought by saying you could keep your crayons in the drawer, that you would realize that was my answer. ?

So since it wasn’t obvious, no, you don’t need to use your crayons and coloring book to explain it to me. ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom