is the rut still on in 231

• Thread starter thebuckstopshere518
  • Start date
T

thebuckstopshere518

So is the rut still on in 231. we didnt hear any bugles at all last weekend. just wondering if it was over. my buddy has a rifle tag and im not sure where to send him now. any help would be much appreciated.

thanks chris

I hunted deer in 221 from Oct. 5th on and heard a few bugles. Went back last weekend and didnt hear anything. I did see a few bulls though and they were busted up pretty good. I even seen a few who were missing most of their main beams.

Heading up to 231 next week for my son's first deer hunt, how was the deer hunting up there, see anything, get anything and where did you hunt?

Thanks

lvgriz, you shouldnt have a problem finding a good buck. we have been seeing quite a few good ones. and in that unit there is always a chance of finding an exceptional one. p.m me if you want. maybe i can help you out

we just got back friday from my dads 23 muzzle bull tag and the rut is certainly over. We found all the small bulls with the cows and the big bulls in the deep timber. they would sometimes still bugle deep in the trees but it never really had any pattern just here and there.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom