Is this bear a shooteer?

T

tsiuboys

i saw this bear in may and was just wondering if it should be made in a rug or should i let it put on some more weight

bear.jpg

hey, if your in a heavly hunted area, shoot the thing. but if he's kinda in your own area, give him another year, then paste 'em. nice looking bear though.

WOW. Another year and that thing is going to turn into a Grizzly. He looks absolutely HUGE to me. If you passed this bear I would like to know where you are hunting. Nice picture.

Not sure about the head with the brush in the way, but he looks like he could be a hawg. Do you have anymore pictures of him? Post them if you do. I'd love to see him at a little different angle. Just from this picture, I'd say he's probably a shooter.

Boooom!!! Looks like a shooter to me, but the picture is a little fuzzy. It still looks huge to me.

Too close for comfort. Pull the trigger! Kill em all and save a deer! Or an elk!

bulldown

Hard to tell from the picture as there is nothing of any size to compare the bear to. I would say its a good bear, probably 6 feet, has a good drooping belly and good sized body. The legs look short compared to body so its probably a big bear!

I'm with BCBOY on this one...I wanna see this bear better before I take the shot. Specifically I want to see how big his ears appear on his head. If I have any trouble picking out his ears, he's a dead bear. If his ears stick out like Prince Charles, then he's still young. He does look to be a good bear, looks like a short, wide face.... I changed my mind, with my bow I would whack him, the rifle, maybe, maybe not. Post more pics if you can!
Chris

well in my book this bear is a shooter the bear was way to close and scared the poop out of me ive seen his tracks but have not been able to catch him or call him back in i passed up two bears last spring hopeing i would run into him and any body that thinks he is small has not seen very many bears he is a brute

Whach Him and Stack Him that is a big Bear, Check how wide he's head looks Can't see his ears but the closer you look the better he looks.From the picture he looks close maybe to close,might be time to lace up those shoes.

well I am an avid bear hunter and have taken 3 bears in 3 years in the 500 lbs class. From what I see the head is flat, ears are small, belly saggs and the bear is deffinately a older bear. In my book this is a shooter. I would have looked at him for about 2 secs befor i pulled the trigger.

OH MY GOD!!!!!
Shoot now he looks like an Angus steer!
Ive only seen one bear that might compare
to this one,and when we gutted him we
found a 4wd pickup and two terified hunters.
Boy were they glad we came along with our
Howitzer!! Next time you seethis bear SHOOT!

good luck
gutpile8

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-03 AT 10:51PM (MST)[p]Nice bear for sure, shoot him.

Where in the hell do you live bigbearhunter, that you can kill a 500 pound bear every year. Kodiak Island? If you pulled the trigger on him you'd break your string.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom