Is this kid appropriate?

S

stinkystomper

I just got my 5yr old an upgraded gun. An ar-15 lightweight with a light weight 22 cal upper. OH BUDDY is she gonna tear sht up this weekend!

6529talyahs_gun.jpg

damn dude! I aint mexican! Do you know something I don't? LOL that her friend and the cat does look a little terrified

Well I was going to say that little Mexican holding the cat better watch out, but I didn't want to step on my d!ck and piss of Qtip just in case you adopted!

Good job stinky.

It was nice of you to hire the little mexican kid to stain your door too. He did a real fine job.

Eel

Maybe you should have taken the money that bought the rifle and paid the Mexican kid to finish the trim around that door

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
Mormons are Christians too

good lord. anyone ever built their entire house with their own hands? that was my first construction project ever. only took me 2 years and by the end the little stuff like trim didn't get done completely. as for the door its the garage. sheeeeesh!

Actually the little mexican kid is holding his dinner. my daughter is getting lined up for when he puts his dinner down.

I'd fire that kid. He did a horrible job staining. He missed a spot just behind the door knob. If you want something done right, hire a black guy

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
Mormons are Christians too

The boy looks more terrified than the cat! Damn Stinky did you already have "the talk" with him????

I just call em as I see em!

Cats make great moving targets!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

looks like a feral cat to me. Wack and stack them.
BUT I think you are going to need more then one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Caption... I said take that cat out there and hold it still while I shoot it...OK

times must be tuff you couldn't afford the scope.

My concern is more with that cat.
It looks like that kid just pulled it out of a used oil drain pan......i'm calling the humane society!!

I didn't have a talk with that kid but last valentines day our best friends 4 year old was caught kissing her. I told him there was nothing but pain there and that he needed to stay away. I then proceeded to get right in his face and tell him if he ever talks to my daughter again I will break every bone in his face! I saw the kid a few months back at a basketball game and his mother couldn't catch him when he took off running. dern near ran out in traffic and got hit. It gave me a real warm fuzzy feelin.

$5.00 says she and her 22 can kill an elk quicker than you can...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

+100 Logslinger

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom