Is This Typical Obama Supporter Thinking?

3blade

Very Active Member
I found this posted in response to an article by ABC news about the race tightening. Other than the fact that the guys from Russia its scary to think that Obama supporters might think this way.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=5830500&page=1

"As a Soviet National now living and working in the US for a technology company, I can say for the first time I'm proud of the American people and Mr. Biden. Giving more to the public and redistributing money is patriotic. Russia new long ago that the people who are blessed with greater intelligence or physical stamina should support those less fortunate. I will gladly vote for Mr. Obama and Mr. Biden and will gladly give more of my income for those who can not help themselves. I do anticipate much higher taxes under the Democratic party and will adjust my standard of living to meet such needs. It's the right thing to do. God Bless the Soviet Union and The United States of America. God bless Mr Obama, and I hope will be come the next Joseph Stalin. Good Evening.
yuri1010 6:35 PM"

I do know a few people that do think like this now that I think about it. The thing is, these people don't realize they will probably end up out of a job as the economy tanks from the higher tax burden, then they'll be the ones on the government dole.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom