Is this your Wasatch bull?

I am still asking where are antlers off the bull in the water? was the dwr called'/? how about it berry boy you said you knew the story...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-13 AT 08:42AM (MST)[p]When I said watched it go down. I meant 3 people watched it come out, and me shooting at it. I did hit him, but I found next to no blood looked for 3 days and found NO bull. If I would of found more then next to NO blood I would of ended my hunt. I looked for 3 days. I shot 3 times at the bull. I know I hit it at least once. I'm almost 100% that I missed my 1st, and 3rd. My buddy thinks the same as well. If I did hit him 2,3 times there would if been bliss to follow. I was told the bull was a solid 350 bull by 3 diff people, not counting me. My buddy and I to this day still think he had done extras. So when some lucky hunter on the late hunt tags him I'm going to be happy, and have closure. I could of killed a nice HEAVY bull that morning, but I had no clean shot on his vitals. I have never lost an animal, and hope none of you guys ever do. It sucks. I'm pretty sure I got a bad shot on him, or I would of found him, or found more blood.

so did you shoot another bull? lets see the picture of that one? or is it too fuzzy to tell it has antlers?

"Shoot Straight"

Lets reverse the role here... if you would have lost the smaller bull and killed the bigger one...would have you still start the pitty party thread that got nuked?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-13 AT 10:20AM (MST)[p]You're starting to sound like my 3 year old telling this story. I mean come on!! This story has changed so much from the first time I read it!!

You came on here and boo hooed about losing a great bull, I believe the title was "Lost MY Dream Bull on the Wasatch"

Then you carried on about losing weight from the stress, nearly lost your job from spending so much time looking, maybe even your marriage was in trouble all because you were sick, just sick from knowing he was dead in the tree line, which he wasn't, yada yada yada.

WELL it now sounds like you were so damn sick from losing this bull that you up and shot a pisscutter. Got "buyer's" remorse from shooting a sub standard bull, at least in your book, so wanted to find the big one and lay claim to it.

WOW, that is all I have to say is WOW, WOW, WOW!!

>>Well that explains why I don't
>>recall the wasatchwacker thread........I never
>>made a single comment on
>>it!!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

>
>
>
>Now wait a minute PUNK!
>
>DB Claims me & You were
>sticking up for the Law
>Breaker/Poacher!
>
>I surely didn't know SQUAT at
>the time about Factual details
>about WasatchWacker & the Bull
>He took!
>
>I never said He didn't do
>something wrong,I didn't know!
>
>When We found there was some
>BS to his story you
>sure the Hell never heard
>me or PUNK say we
>were on his side by
>Defending him!
>
>I think your Memory is slippin
>a bit DB!
>
>I know mine is,I had to
>re-read the Thread/Posts to refresh
>my Memory of what I
>said!
>
>No Biggy!
>
>But it was quite some time
>after bobcatbess use to make
>Posts!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I used to know of places
>worth Hiking in to for
>Elk & Deer!
>Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the
>USFS not enforcing Rules you
>can Zing in to them
>Places on Wheelers now &
>not see a Damn thing!
>
>But by GAWD it don't take
>long for them U-Tards to
>get there with all the
>Unethical BS and the New
>Technology!

Sorry slam, had you confused with runamuck. My bad. And it was when bobcat was bbop. They all blend together with how often he has to change.

>Fair enough DB....
>I do not recall the said
>poaching incident but lord knows
>I have jumped in on
>plenty of those threads myself.
>
>In fact.....I am proud to report
>that I caught two poachers
>four weeks ago on a
>lease that I guide on......it
>was fun confiscating all their
>property, including an ATV :)
>
>
>
>
>

Congrats. And good job, we need that to happen more often. I am happy to report even though this subject got dropped he was caught and convicted.

I wasn't trying to get sympathy from anyone. I lost my dream bull and I'm sick about it. If it would have been a smaller bull, I still would've busted my butt looking for him. I'm sick of getting judged on here you guys don't know me or the full story. If you guys that are on my butt knew the hole story you would probably feel like an ass. So all you guys on my ass live a perfect little life. How many of you guys have lost an animal and spent days looking for him. Spending a lot of time on your knees praying if he is dead or hurt bad I would find him. Once again keep judging me,i know everyone here on MM is perfect. Ps I never sent a pic to anyone with a bull in the back of my truck.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-13 AT 11:29AM (MST)[p] I'm
>sick of getting judged on
>here you guys don't know
>me or the full story.

And you're absolutely right, no one knows the FULL story, because you haven't told the FULL story!! And plenty of guys lose animals, but they don't go out and shoot a second one and then start a poor pity me thread about the first one and continually change the story once they're called on their BS!

Your right, I don't know you. And you might be a real decent guy. Of course I have lost an animal in the past, I am sure many have. But the big difference is, I didn't come on MM and post all about it, then change the story and back peddle from what I originally said.

I am going to leave this alone now, cause it just aint worth the effort anymore.

Why do I NEED to tell all you the whole story. I haven't changed my story. I thought there was a chance even though I highly doubted this was him. I was told he was found in the same area he went to water when I shot at him. Yes hitting him at least once. If anyone is so hard up to get the WHOLE story pm me your number I would be glad to tell you everything that went down. Have any of you seen the movie if the "dead bull walking" , that bull was stunned. Then he got up and took off with no problem. I never set out to make all you guys feel sorry for me. I posted I lost my dream bull, that I did. I wanted to see if anyone might of had pics of him. I had people hit me up that offered to help. I never took them offers. I told everyone I had to talk to holly, or Paul first. There is more to this story. I seen a guy camped by the guys that watched the whole thing unfold. His truck was parked in the area I shot at the bull. I stopped him later that day and talked to him about if he had by chance seen our found a hit/dead bull in there. They kind of acted funny. They asked about the details. I told them about the guys next to them that helped me try and find him. They told me they seen him with a bull in the back of his truck. I swear on my kids. I said what they didn't even have tags. I dropped my wife at the trailer, and went down to ask them about the bull they had in there truck. Guess what they was gone. All packed up and out of dodge. Do I have proof they found him and took him home. No I don't but I do know they didn't have tags. Did they help out someone camped next to them they could have, but why wouldn't it be in there own truck? I have proof that I called my friend and told them about the guys that offered help. Just think it was kind of weird. Sweden I went down to talk to them I was going to get there plates. But they were gone. So before you give someone the book find out the whole story first. I still went in and looked for the bull street I wondered if they went in and found him. Could they of helped out another Hunter you bet. I don't have proof other then some guy camped next to him saying they had a big bull in the back of there truck. Like I said feel free to pm me your number of you want the whole story.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-13 AT 01:24PM (MST)[p]Did I say it was dead, and someone stole it? Good hell in done with this Crap. I said the two guys had a bull in the back of there truck when they had NO tags. Does that mean it was mine??? Could of been?? Could of been someone they helped. I DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF CAUSE THEY PACKED UP AND WAS GONE. If anyone knows a younger kid that had a elk tag that drive a little silver tacomma with a rack thing on the roof., that was hunting with his dad that had a deer tag. Then ask him about the guys camped next to them with the elk that they seen. I told the younger kid they didn't have a tag. I'm not making sh#! Up. I have better things to do with my time then make Crap up. If I killed 25 bulls, would I call the fish and game????? Would I post Crap anywhere if I was breaking the law??? Use your feeling head. Like I said pm me your number of you wasn't the whole story. Till then I guess keep calling me what you want.

Before you fly off the handle and accuse everyone of ruining your good name, just answer one little question: Did you shoot another bull after you couldn't locate the one you initially hit? It has been asked numerous times, but somehow you seem to steer the story in another direction with a new twist, so answer the one question you have yet to face, did you tag a bull during your muzzleloader hunt? YES or NO?

Rut

Wounding and losing an animal is a pretty personal experience, not something I'd splash all over an internet website. Especially a story like this. Entertaining at the very least. mtmuley

>Before you fly off the handle
>and accuse everyone of ruining
>your good name, just answer
>one little question: Did
>you shoot another bull after
>you couldn't locate the one
>you initially hit? It
>has been asked numerous times,
>but somehow you seem to
>steer the story in another
>direction with a new twist,
>so answer the one question
>you have yet to face,
>did you tag a bull
>during your muzzleloader hunt?
>YES or NO?
>
>Rut

Alex, I'll take yes for $1,000.00.

Bottom line is the guys looking for a search crew to find the 1st bull he wounded as he TOOK home another bull. So Sad its NOT catch and release.

Hey tye, if your done with all these people on here trashing you, maybe you should tell all of them to suck it easy and quit posting back to their comments. People on here are thirsty for blood! You shouldn't post anything that you don't wanna get attacked for. You should just post a pic with your story and leave it for people to enjoy! Now we have a bunch of hunters on here acting like a bunch of women arguing on Facebook about who gave who a dirty look! Everyone needs to get back to why this website was made and get over all this drama crap! Get a freakin life guys and go do some of your own hunting!

If Tye tagged/took a Bull Home?

I'd be mighty careful on a Search!

I know Guys are just trying to Help him!

But the UDWR is not gonna let Him take 2 Racks on 1 Tag!

Just sayin....................!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Wasatch has what like 7000-8000 head of elk. Easily 50%+ are bulls. So even if all tag holders killed two bulls each there would still be CHIT tons of bulls on the Wasatch..... Hardly decimating the herd.

And its true, half the posts that you read on here they act as if some dude killed the last two bull elk on the Wasatch.

I am not advocating people just wounding elk over and over again on a LE hunt. But if someone spent the time to find a bull, made every effort available I would have no problem with them shooting another bull.

Just me though.

I will say this I've been hitting the Wasatch pretty hard lately. Due to me having a late tag! I've seen more bull's now then I have cows. My point is to me it seems like the bull to cow ratio is pretty out of whack.

Coyote how do you feel about getting a search crew gathered to look for the bull you lost after you ALREADY tagged one??

I do agree with you on that, it is kind of odd that he was wanting to claim two bulls.

I agree on the bull to cow ratio, buddy had an archery tag last year and we saw A LOT more bulls than we ever did cows.

JUDAS!

Nothin more than a Repeat of other Units that have already been Destroyed!

FOR GAWDS SAKE See the Light!

Yup!

When You Shoot the Cows out!

What do you have?

Too many Bulls for the amount of Cows,Right?

So let's hurry & Shoot all the Bulls too so we can get the Bull to Cow Ratio in Perspective!

What do you have in the End?

You get a Once upon a time Fish Lake!

You Get an Anthro!

The Wasatch may take 3rd Place!

It's called PISS POOR Management at it's Best!

Keep Hammering them!

There's a Never Ending Supply!

(((((((((NOT!!!)))))))

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

>Coyote how do you feel about
>getting a search crew gathered
>to look for the bull
>you lost after you ALREADY
>tagged one??

Please show me how I was trying to gather a search crew. People like you is how Crap gets twisted.

I dont know who's Kool Aid to drink Berry? The DWR or all the doomsdayers that expect 350+ bulls to be the norm on rifle shoots in the middle of the rut. I will take the middle ground.

>>Coyote how do you feel about
>>getting a search crew gathered
>>to look for the bull
>>you lost after you ALREADY
>>tagged one??
>
>
>Please show me how I was
>trying to gather a search
>crew. People like you is
>how Crap gets twisted.

Hey tye?

Is your name Coyote?

if you want good elk numbers,get rid of the live stock on public ground, its that simple boys,,,,

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-13 AT 01:03PM (MST)[p]Well, I am no digital imaging expert, but I did decide to fool around with this a little, to see if I could get any clarity out of the fuzzy pic tye350 posted that was supposedly of the bull he first allegedly attempted to harvest. I think you will find that I came up with some amazing results.

First I started with the the orginal pic, which I am posting again to refresh everyone's memory.

1152fuzzyelk2.jpg

Next, I autoenhanced the color and it produced this:

4647fuzzyelk2.0.jpg

Then I took that pic and cropped out the background and isolated just the image that appears to be a bull elk, and resized it. This is what I came up with:

722fuzzyelk2.1.jpg

I then started manipulating the colors to see If I could isolate the image a little more, perhaps to produce a negative or relief effect of the image and this is what I came up with:

7848fuzzyelk2.1.2.jpg

Finally I reversed the image, re-ehanced the color, re-digitalized it and guess what:

5364fuzzyelk2.1.1.jpg

You be the judge!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

RE: Is this your Wasatch bull? tyes post

So I'm pretty sure this IS the bull I hit. Looking at the pic I have and looking at this bull. I found out it WAS found in the SAME bay that he went down to water when I shot him. Just makes me FREAKING MORE SICK TO MY STOMACH. Does anyone know where this bull ended up? I talked to the fish and game and they didn't say anything about this bull. If they gave him to the guy that found him I would be willing to pay him some good money for him. This was my first and probably last chance at a big bull. did Tyes Post

Your so full of s$it. Your the greatest hunter you ever met. Doesn't take much of a man to paint people with that broad brush you use.

>if you want good elk numbers,get
>rid of the live
>stock on public ground, its
>that simple boys,,,,

Your exactly right on that one elkun!!
Unfortunately the cattleman are who control the elk numbers on the ranges....fact!

>Your so full of s$it. Your
>the greatest hunter you ever
>met. Doesn't take much of
>a man to paint people
>with that broad brush you
>use.

If You can't take a Joke!

You can take a F'N Hike!

>>Your so full of s$it. Your
>>the greatest hunter you ever
>>met. Doesn't take much of
>>a man to paint people
>>with that broad brush you
>>use.
>
>If You can't take a Joke!
>
>
>You can take a F'N Hike!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I used to know of places
>worth Hiking in to for
>Elk & Deer!
>Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the
>USFS not enforcing Rules you
>can Zing in to them
>Places on Wheelers now &
>not see a Damn thing!
>
>But by GAWD it don't take
>long for them U-Tards to
>get there with all the
>Unethical BS and the New
>Technology!

Go easy on him, he has only made two posts so far:)
you already have more than enough people to argue with on here, one day you just may find that one extra piece of straw... oh wait you already done that a couple of times and had to change names LOL
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>>>Your so full of s$it. Your
>>>the greatest hunter you ever
>>>met. Doesn't take much of
>>>a man to paint people
>>>with that broad brush you
>>>use.
>>
>>If You can't take a Joke!
>>
>>
>>You can take a F'N Hike!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>I used to know of places
>>worth Hiking in to for
>>Elk & Deer!
>>Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the
>>USFS not enforcing Rules you
>>can Zing in to them
>>Places on Wheelers now &
>>not see a Damn thing!
>>
>>But by GAWD it don't take
>>long for them U-Tards to
>>get there with all the
>>Unethical BS and the New
>>Technology!
>
>Go easy on him, he has
>only made two posts so
>far:)
> you already have more than
>enough people to argue with
>on here, one day you
>just may find that one
>extra piece of straw... oh
>wait you already done that
>a couple of times and
>had to change names LOL
>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>
>
>
>Let me guess, you drive a
>1 ton with oak trees
>for smoke stacks, 12" lift
>kit and 40" tires to
>pull a single place lawn
>mower trailer?

I Did go easy on Him!:D

>>if you want good elk numbers,get
>>rid of the live
>>stock on public ground, its
>>that simple boys,,,,
>
>Your exactly right on that one
>elkun!!
>Unfortunately the cattleman are who control
>the elk numbers on the
>ranges....fact!
>

So Colorado doesn't allow livestock on public ground? Seems they are over-run with elk. Western Wyoming, Bighorns, Sierra Madres in Wyoming don't either? Stevie Wonder could find and elk in any one of these areas and I believe they all have livestock grazing on them.

so no picture of the 2nd bull, WAS there a second bull, Was here a shooter on the Knoll, was there 2 shooters.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Maybe he had an incident similar to this one and doesn't want to share what he actually tagged and brought home due to the missing posters up all over the area for some kids pet ;-)

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/newshound/2009/01/trophy-llama-priceless

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

mulecreek, maybe they don't have the greedy' thinks the world owes them. like some of Utah,

First, I know tye, I worked with him, have done work for him, and have hunted with him. Those of you trashing him relax a little he's a good dude. We were getting texts from him while we were hunting, we got the "just shot my dream bull" text but as I remember it was about dark so they were gonna let it lay until light. We were on the North Slope so it was a day or so until we got into phone reception and he was in a panic about looking and not finding much(blood) and had been looking for days. Yes he did kill another bull. Yes I agree he shouldn't be talking about a dead bull as being "his" but I don't think he was trying to claim a kill, and in fact offered to buy the rack. I am sure his wife would just love that part, but anyway this thread has exploded on the words"my, mine, his". He isn't a dude just up shooting until something is dead, but i saw his texts and his "knowing" he hit something good, seemed to fade a little as the days wore on. You purists are full of it, if you found little blood, and nothing else your not ripping up a wasatch tag on a flesh wound, or even worse a graze. If that was true the countryside wouldn't be littered every year with rotting elk with arrows sticking out of them. Do I think he is one of those guys that is a little too obsessed with inches and points, yeah, but I seem to be in the minority of guys who hunts for the experience and not the photo. There isn't one guy in here who hasn't missed a chance at a "dream", or big animal and not had it haunt them a little, if you haven't you don't really have a passion for it. He might need help with phrasing, but just relax a little on the "poacher" and "criminal" crap.

As for his choice of bullets, or shooting ability, have fun with that, I have in the past, but this guy isn't what you all are making him out to be. Go ahead and come after me for sticking up for him, but my dad hugged me, my mom loves me, and my penis size isn't up for debate, its a good 2 1/2", plenty of length to clear the zipper.

Tye, hope your enjoying the house and the new baby!

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

We've asked Tye several times to CowBoy-Up & Post a Pic & a story of the Bull He ended up taking!

Yes,SShhitt Happens sometimes & there ain't a Damn thing you can do about it!

We've heard the Bad part of the Hunt!

Now let's hear the rest of the Hunt!

The only thing I didn't like is when:

Tye Claimed the Bull He hit had extras!

Then claimed the Floating Bull might be His Bull!

There were people willing to form a search for the Wounded Bull,but initially Tye didn't tell us He shot & Tagged another Bull,that search woulda put fellow Sportsmen in a bad situation if it woulda happened,I don't necessarily agree with not being able to legally pack a Dead Head out but it's against the Law,I didn't make the Law,but He tagged another Bull,END OF HUNT!

This has drug on long enough!

CowBoy-Up with the rest of the Story/Hunt/Pics!

We don't give a Damn if the Bull He ended up Tagging is a Sub 400"er or not!

It was sub 400", it was a six point, big for public not great for LE. I agree with you guys, I read his post, in fact I saw this thread originally and thought I would check it out to see if someone had found a bull he thought he killed, then I came in and saw he had already been here. I can see how the fuss started, but since I know the guy I understand how he talks so I didn't get as worked up. Personally I think the pic with the horns in the water is pretty damn cool, too bad a bull got wasted.

I agree, he tagged, hunt over, and had it been me I would have looked and asked, and let it be, but I don't get that worked up over inches, he does so I am sure that it has been eating his lunch. He lives kinda by me, I am sure I will run on to him sooner or later and will get a whole story, MAYBE, he knows I am gonna dog him about shooting.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom