ISO Squirrel Tail

tailchasers

Long Time Member
Looking for a squirrel tail as a "treat" to my wife for our Christmas tree. Don't have squirrels where we live and could sure use one. Anyone able to help. Willing to pay.

Ok, deer hunting and camping this weekend. If Im lucky enough to get a deer, I’ll get you a squirrel No promises, but I won’t ask any questions :D:D

Thanks Joe!! 😁All help appreciated. The squirrel tail is an old tradition my boys and I did for years hiding it in the Christmas tree. She'd find it, we'd get chewed out, we'd laugh, she'd walk away disgusted, she'd throw it in the trash, we'd dig it out or get another, and put it back in the tree. No shortage of them little rats in Iowa but here in Rangely they are non existent.

I have some in the freezer that are a couple years old. There was a bounty on them for kids and we never did turn them in. You can have them just message me your address and I can mail them next week if you want them.

I have some in the freezer that are a couple years old. There was a bounty on them for kids and we never did turn them in. You can have them just message me your address and I can mail them next week if you want them.
Beautiful!! Thanks to you and everyone else for their willingness! As long as they hold together!! A few extra in the freezer will not go to waste either since my boys are just as ornery as me. That and I am training my 17 month old grandson , Connor.... Appreciate it!!

Last edited:
I Think tail Is Trying To SPICE Things Up A Bit With Ms Tail!:D

tail1.jpg

Unfortunately, no deer for me. And a downpour this morning. But sounds like you got one on the way.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom