It’s about the time

marley

Very Active Member
31A6360E-E41F-4357-91E3-F489EF9AAD4B.jpeg

My daughter is currently in Chile serving a mission. I haven’t seen her for 10 months and I miss her terribly. This picture popped up in my memories today and it instantly made my eyes water. It’s one of my best memories with her. She chose to go rabbit hunting with me instead of Black Friday shopping with everyone else. It was 12 degrees and snowed over a foot that night. This was the only jack we found and she completely emptied that shotgun when it jumped up. This picture just reminded me today that it’s never about the animal…just the time.

View attachment 127899

My daughter is currently in Chile serving a mission. I haven’t seen her for 10 months and I miss her terribly. This picture popped up in my memories today and it instantly made my eyes water. It’s one of my best memories with her. She chose to go rabbit hunting with me instead of Black Friday shopping with everyone else. It was 12 degrees and snowed over a foot that night. This was the only jack we found and she completely emptied that shotgun when it jumped up. This picture just reminded me today that it’s never about the animal…just the time.
Neat pic of a great day with your daughter

View attachment 127899

Lucky guy to have your kid make that choice.

8 more months and she will be home same girl but different for the better!!! The time will fly by and soon you will be chasing everything around together! I too have daughters and wonder if they will serve also. Kinda scary with the way the world is getting! Thanks for posting! Hopefully she is lighting up the world in Chile! You done good dad!!

I've been blessed to have all three of my daughters hunt with me as well. Nothing better!! Great post Marley!

Good on you marley for promoting family! You have your priorities right. I appreciate seeing pictures of you and your family pop up on this site. Your time in the mountains with your family has been time well spent.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom