It finally happen.

RELH

Long Time Member

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It seems that BLM and Antifa goons finally got their justice handled to them at the end of a gun barrel. Two dead and one wounded. From watching the video it looks like a case of self defense on the part of the shooter that was guarding a gas station from the rioters.
Several chased him, was hit in the back by one during the chase and a few seconds later he stumbled and fell to the ground and several of the rioters tried to swarm him. He shot them while on the ground and they were trying to attack him.
If I was the shooter, I would contact a lawyer and turn myself in and plead self defense while in fear of great bodily harm or death.
Hopefully this will slow down the rioters trying to attack people while doing their burning and rioting.
RELH

If the shooter, who was in the video, turned himself in, he will have a very good chance of getting off on justifiable homicide. Even if they charge him with a crime, the video and him turning himself in will have a big impact on a jury to acquit him on homicide charges.

RELH

I'm afraid this is just the beginning the BLM and antifa have been trying to make this happen but I doubt they're smart enough to realize what they're up against. They foolishly think everyone is scared of them but forget millions and millions of these guys they love to hate, have seen the real deal and they ain't it!!

I think you're right it's going to escalate and then they're going to find out they're outclassed. The twinks got emboldened and have a false sense of dominance that will evaporate when somebody actually stands up to them. American's have the right to protect themselves from enemies foreign and domestic and we're just about to the point they're going to come out and show the twinks they aren't the majority and where the power really resides.

The rioters & anarchists are their people & their voters. But They are going to start calling out the rioting, violence & looting because they know it doesn't bode well for them in the election. Too little too late jackwagons
Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 1.46.55 PM.png

That cop than ran around behind the group and started in on them with his nightstick, his feet were coming off the ground 6” every time he made contact ??? great video eel!

I loved the enthusiasm on the cops part!! You could tell by the way they were running at the rioters that they were happy to no longer have to hold back?? I’ll bet there are some sore tiff’s sitting in the slammer ??

So the kid arrested in Illinois is the one in the video. They are also charging him with fleeing the state to avoid prosecution. Based on that video, I imagine those charges will be dropped. I imagine that any charges they press now are for political posturing.

Common sense says he should get off but dems will do anything to anyone to belabor a point. Look at what they did to Mike Flynn and the damn judge still won't rule when the DOJ ordered him to drop the case........

Well the police report is out. Seems our "victim" was busy beating the girlfriend. He admits to having a knife. Is warned begged, even pulled away from car as he tries to go for it and gets shot.

Among his book long wrap sheet, RAPE OF A 14YR OLD.

Apparently Lebron and the boys are cool with rape and domestic violence, but cops not getting stabbed, means America doesnt love him

Kenosha victims thread shows their records. This isn't their first rodeo with the law but for some it will be their last!

that's a man that clearly understands the law and isn't going to stand for the crap the dems unleashed on society.........We need more like him !!

Great line. He's unfortunately gonna catch something.

"You can’t stretch out three Democrat voters in the streets of a Blue city in a Blue state and walk away from it. It is bad for the morale of the troops."

I doubt there's very many people that could keep there **** together as well as that young man did.
Especially at the age of 17.

I'm sure he probably shot more than a little bit training and possible in 3 gun competition. He obviously had some training some place. I can remember some old members shunning a guy for wanting to play rambo, and it clearly shows how ignorant they were. This young man stayed calm and reacted to a bad situation in the right way because his training paid off. Now it's up to the DA to put politics aside and do the right thing and by doing that it sends a clear message to the damn morons tearing the hell out of this country. It also shows them they aren't the dominant force in anyone's lives except in their own deluded minds. It also shows them we clearly aren't afraid of them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom