It was 6/18 last year

"Draw results will be available online or in person June 11, and by phone June 22"

My guess is cards will be hit 5th or 8th

The only species cards will be hit for is elk. All others were up front with the exception of deer which the actual license is still over the counter.

Well when ever it is it is not soon enough. The deadline for AZ is June 9th so if it was out before then that would be the best!!!

John

This is gonna be the year that 'ol mozey draws either the ibex or the BHS!! It's almost guaranteed because I'm probably going to be on a 90-day detail back east... :-(

I'll be in the same boat Moze, ol' Mrs Luckless found out she'll be TDY for all of Sep and Oct. That means I'll be Mr Mom for the year I'm sure to draw all of my lifetime wishes...

DC

No worries Dan. If you draw we'll figure something out. My wife or I will watch the kiddos for you.--Kevin

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom