It would appear that Squirrel is not full of bull excrement... well well well whodathunkit

Squirrel

It would appear that Squirrel is not full of bull excrement... well well well whodathunkit

31726065036_79bf4240ea_t.jpg

My current situation precludes me from caring about your opinion but go ahead and give voice to it anyway...

As per the thread on gen hunting. Guess he will be designated spotter for 'bout 3 years... but them Utah boys don't swing that way according to the poll.

Page 74

https://cpw.state.co.us/Documents/R...5FileBab4A9anJc2noPIbQVIKlMp7HaaFzSUsmljKxSRo

RE: It would appear that Squirrel is not full of bull excrement... well well well whodathunkit

What's sad is that they were hunting again in Colorado and that probably wasn't the first time they had poached a deer

RE: It would appear that Squirrel is not full of bull excrement... well well well whodathunkit

"Officers Behncke and Huntington seized the deer, cape and meat. Coleman asked if there was any chance he could keep the antlers, and Officer Behncke explained that it was not a common practice."

SMH.....

#livelikezac

Save me reading. What page?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

>Save me reading. What page?
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com
>@mm_founder on Instagram
>LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
>on Facebook!

#livelikezac

I agree with Orion! How many times have they done this before? The fine for one thing should be at least 5k, and the hunting prives should be min. 5yrs. With the fines and time so low there are, Im sure many unethical hunters out there willing to take that chance... just my 2cents.

My current situation precludes me from caring about your opinion but go ahead and give voice to it anyway...

2-1/2 more inches and it would have been $13K...

CPW needed that Darner skull stretcher device

>I agree with Orion! How many
>times have they done this
>before? The fine for one
>thing should be at least
>5k, and the hunting prives
>should be min. 5yrs. With
>the fines and time so
>low there are, Im sure
>many unethical hunters out there
>willing to take that chance...
>just my 2cents.

Not to mention Outfitter and guiding privileges revoked......

It looked like a pretty good buck to me. I would say a trophy class buck. But Colorado states it has to be a certain width ? The picture just shows the side view. So you can see the width.

Gotta love a loyal camp cook....lol

They should have tacked on another 5k for asking if he could keep the antlers.

>Gotta love a loyal camp cook....lol
>
>
>They should have tacked on another
>5k for asking if he
>could keep the antlers.

An idiot tax!

#livelikezac

>
>An idiot tax!
>
AKA a Utard Tax!

Sure looks like a trophy buck in my eyes , I have shot a 31? buck that doesn't look that good

It's never enough punishment! Wildlife crimes just aren't seen the same way as people crimes are to most District Attorneys or Judges.

No doubt these TU dingleberries have helped put the tard in Utard.

Don't worry I'm sure there booth will be packed at the Expo

I'm surprised this is still up on here. The "unfiltered web" sure seems to have a lot of filters these days, depending on how deep your pockets or tentacles go.

Just rumor for now but there may be some wording tweaks to "sampson" in the making to close up some "holes". I hope it is marketed as the "tines up amendment".

And (again just gossip) is that to stymie any re-purchase of the head at auction it may instead be a "display" which means never leaves the office where hung generally.

Seems all the western states are trying to litigate out of existence the "Utah way" There would appear to be some bad water being consumed over in the beehive. And it would appear they really like to export it.

I'm sure as soon as the tines up guys get wind of this thread it will be deleted. I mean put Mike Brownlee in the search function and nothing comes up anymore?????

Yes, do, and you'll be enlightened on how some cry foul like a foolish sports star flopping to the floor in a dumb attempt to fool the referee. Silly and dishonest accusation.

>I'm sure as soon as the
>tines up guys get wind
>of this thread it will
>be deleted. I mean put
>Mike Brownlee in the search
>function and nothing comes up
>anymore?????

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Really founder three threads in the entire history of MM and not one in over two years. Keep telling yourself almost all of them haven't been deleted. I know of quite a few that used to be in the Colorado Forum that somehow mysteriously disappeared

17912mvimg20181129151138.jpg

You should be sure your ignorance isn't the problem before you call into question someones integrity. You've proven to me that you'll spew whatever without really knowing what you're talking about. BSer or liar, who knows?
When you all search, search the archives as well. The archives is where 95% of the forum content is located, as each forum only holds 400 active threads, then older ones are archived to make room for new threads. And don't just search "Subject". Rarely does the subject of a thread include someones name. Search all.

I can count on half of one hand how many threads I've deleted that included Brownlee's name. And those were deleted because we get guys like this one who either post BS or lies, whatever you want to call it.

Readers need to sometimes take posts with a grain of salt, cause not everyone is really honest.

You all feel free to search the forums as this guy has stated, just be sure to search it all, not just a small little sample that might mildly support the dishonest claim above.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

It was all a big misunderstanding just ask wade lemon!
37205hornkiller.jpg

>It was all a big misunderstanding
>just ask wade lemon!
37205hornkiller.jpg

>

?

>Really founder three threads in the
>entire history of MM and
>not one in over two
>years. Keep telling yourself almost
>all of them haven't been
>deleted. I know of quite
>a few that used to
>be in the Colorado Forum
>that somehow mysteriously disappeared
>
>
>http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2018/17912mvimg20>181129151138.jpg

You just must not understand the search. Did it for kicks and giggles and there's more posts than I ever want to read still on here about Mike. Before you start accusing people YOU should get your facts straight.

Could someone summarize in a paragraph of what this is about ?

In a nut shell, squirrel is saying all Utah hunters are Like this and use 15 spotters

That not how I read it Seems some Tines up fellars from Utah thought it was OK to kill a Big Muley and hoped they wouldn't get caught BUT DID and then threw $100 bills at the wardens thinking it brought them the head and cape.
Now the question is a one time deal or have they been doing this for awhile.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks onedryboot and Gator

One_dryboot

Its SO SIMPLE 264... You have
Interpretation of facts
Interpretation of law
Interpretation of opinions
Interpretations of actions
Interpretations of intentions
Not to mention personal defense of personal oxen (who are being gored)

All scattered over 2-400 posts in at least 3 topical forums scattered over 5-6 threads (and probably more without even going into the tangent of Orion/Brownlee)

All processed through the personal pet peeve filter and in many cases stunted reading and comprehension levels...

Glad to help. carry on...

>

>My current situation precludes me from
>caring about your opinion but
>go ahead and give voice
>to it anyway...
>
>Its SO SIMPLE 264... You
>have
> Interpretation of facts
>Interpretation of law
>Interpretation of opinions