It's all about the Whiskey

202typical

Long Time Member
I made a bet with my favorite opponent here on MM. Huntindude I owe you a bottle of Crown Royal. Just give me a shipping address and I will get it to you ASAP!
And I will not take NO for an answer!

I lost so I pay.

That hurts Dude, that really cuts to the bone.............

Besides I already got it. Just to confirm with you do these numbers mean anything to you?

202, got it today, I actually would like to share it with you I think we could share a laugh or two. your note showed class, thank you.

While we disagree on a few things I think we both only want what's best for our country, it's all good.

I will admit I opened the box with a long stick and goggles on, checked the seal real good too. just kidding.

Why 16th brother removed Overton whatever do you mean? Come Jan 21st it's Go-Time! Except it will be different this time with a higher emphasis on consensus. I predict a unity from both sides to the center over the following 4 years, even here on the boards.

For now, we are in a state of detante and mutual respect. For out political banter that was not appreciated in the Campfire has indeed proved worthy of it having it's own forum.

A toast gentlemen, our years, and your daily high-spirited political debate have given us our own forum. Along with several highly witty, informative, and inspiring posts. Our exchanges have enhanced Brian's revenue stream. And for the thousands that lurk these forums they take to our exchanges like Marion Barry to crack.

Gentlemen Cheers!

202 & Huntindude I suggest we re-focus our attention during this lame duck season on all the trouble Californians seem to cause!

i saw a funny californian yesterday.
must have been the first time he ever drove on ice.
he was spinning out bad trying to go uphill tires must have been going 90 and the truck 2 everyone just pulled around him and laughed.
i couldn't figure out why he was having so much trouble tell i saw the plate.
i did yell out the window
"let off the gas" as i went by

>202, got it today, I actually
>would like to share it
>with you I think we
>could share a laugh or
>two. your note showed class,
>thank you.
>
> While we disagree on a
>few things I think we
>both only want what's best
>for our country, it's all
>good.
>
> I will admit I opened
>the box with a long
>stick and goggles on, checked
>the seal real good too.
> just kidding.

Glad you got it, I am glad you liked the note. My only hope is that I can win it back from you some day. LOL.

OK enough patting each other on the po po lets get back to political banter.

I'll give you the chance to get it back in the next election, I'll bet on the republican and you can have the democrat.

Warms my heart. Now enough crap already. JK it is nice to see that which is the American spirit still in existence. Even though we disagree we can always meet in the middle of a good glass of Whiskey.
I wonder if Obama drinks whiskey?? HAHAHAHa just couldnt resist.
Bugler

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom