It's friggin Hot!!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
We had Minus teens and twenty's for over two weeks straight last winter but we are now in a heck of a hot spell. Daytime temps been pushing 100 degrees. I've been closing up early to help keep the place cool but it's not working. I Think i'd rather have the cold!!

Not really worth getting AC installed for just the month or so...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey sage?

Think You could Install a 500,000 CFM AC Unit & Duct it in to some 3" Pipe maybe with a 3X2 Reducer?:D

It's been over 100 Degrees here!

I can't wait for the next 60 days!

There goes your Stove money sage!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

been making some awful good grilling and beer drinking weather.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Joey....you'll have to head down the hill to Walmart and get you a window mount AC and then just hole up in a room.....Was 110 down here today.....bout to go visit my old man in Ft Bragg if it dont let up.

I'm only 15 miles from the ocean and it's already damn near cold at my house.

2311idiot.jpg

114 at my house yesterday, and I live at 4500'...caught a cold snap today and it only made 107.......2 weeks until we MIGHT see a break!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

Forecast to be a low of 60 tonight and a high of 72 tomorrow. We'll just lay low 'till it passes. Thank goodness I don't have to work in this heat.

Eel

It was 92 here today. We had some friends in from AZ and this was cool to them. I hate heat....gimme BBQ and a pool any day though.

M'Balz Es Hari

Supposed to be cooler later in the week. If it's not, we'll live thru it and anyone who says its unbearable is a #####

M'Balz Es Hari

I hear ya Joey!

106 yesterday----

Last Thursday I get home and my garage is 102 inside!--screw that so I went out Friday morning and bought a 18,000 BTU window mount AC/Heat combo.....right at $398.00 out the door....GE brand.

I have it set in 1 hour delay run/off 24 timer.

Last night I get home and it is 84 inside my garage!

Sweet gig...

Robb

Hey sage!

I think PleaseDear might have the Right Idea!

A Combo Heat/Cool Unit!

Gonna be a Long HOT Summer Boys!

Maybe with that Global Warming Stimulas Money that 440's/Ziggy's Buddy handed out they'll get the Earth Cooled Off Soon?

High of 86 Low of 60....Love my new Coleman heat pump....Keeps the house a constant 67...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>High of 86 Low of 60....Love
>my new Coleman heat pump....Keeps
>the house a constant 67...
>
>
>
>Government doesn't fix anything and has
>spent trillions proving it!!!
>Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday,
>even the calender says WTF!
>

So king?

You don't even Work up a Sweat when you're Tampering with Ms kingfish?:D

114 and still over 90 at 11 at night, Yes sir it sure is fun sweating your balls off. Just Glad summer isn't 8 months long.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I'm too old to sweat any more...LOL!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

It's neat to see all the replies, Thanks!!

Doesn't look like it's going to be better today. Hot SOB!!

I feel for guys who have it like Gator, 115+ degrees. Hope you guys don't have to work out in that heat!! It's bad enough here around 100 but it does finally cool off after midnight.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hit San Francisco Bay on Saturday for some fishing and to get out of the heat. My buddy's kid wanted to go home early and we told him no, we'll just sit here and soak in some of this cool weather. Looks like a cool down this coming weekend.

It was 104 Saturday and 103 Sunday in Palisade. That's why we took the camper up on Flowing Park on the Grand Mesa. It's only 40 miles but at 10600' it was much cooler. Too bad we have to come down for weekdays. It's hot harvesting canola with the POS Hege plot combine today.

I think all the hot stuff cramming north from Mexico shoved a bunch of cool temps down from Canada here in the Midwest. High of 66 here in Chicago area today. Gotta grab my sweatshirt to wear to the gym! Getting serious with my workouts for WY elk hunt.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

It's still cooking up here in NE Cali!! Last night it clouded up early and then came the thunder and lightning followed by some summer rain. Was hoping that would help cool things off a bit and maybe it did but other than helping to green up the outside, not so as i can feel the difference.

This weather is tuff on me. I'm booking only morning work unless there is a emergency by a established client.

Joey

JUDAS!

The Out Pipe is Smaller than the In Pipe!:D

dingo, good one! No AC in my ol plumbing rig. I can put that riding shotgun with it blowing ice cold on my neck. It'll keep my Mt Dew and Diet Pepsi cold too. lol

Hillbilly ingenuity. Here's the one i'm using at home now. :)

3769hillbilly_cooler.jpg

Joey

LOL! Nice work Joey. I figured you for plumbing in the morning and cutting firewood in the afternoons.

J/K. Be sure and keep hydrated. Lot's of water or those fruit smoothies your sister makes.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom