IT'S SUPERBOWL FUNDAY!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Who's Watchin it?

Who Ain't?

Who's made Illegal Bets here in TARDville?

Who's Celebrating Seriously Like?

I'll probably Watch it just like I do every year!

Not much in to it though!

Probably Drink a DEW!

Eat some fattening JUNK Food!

And Not Really Give a Damn Who Wins or Loses!

I'll bet PUNK is laid back(No Pun!:D) cheerin for the Broncos!:D

Who's it gonna be Boys & Girls?

Should we make some MM Wagers?

Last time I made an MM Wager I Lost My Ass!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I'll take the Broncos but don't really care either way.
Hopefully the commercials will be better than in years past.
We'll have a few people over, eat to much then stay up to late.

>I'll take the Broncos but don't
>really care either way.
>Hopefully the commercials will be better
>than in years past.
>We'll have a few people over,
>eat to much then stay
>up to late.

So F'er?

You waitin/wantin to see the Next Wardrobe Malfunction?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

It's tradition.

Since they both can't lose, I pick the Bronco's.

I like the commercials a lot!

I'm going to run up to the store at half time just so I don't have to watch it.

I'm ready for some baseball!

I have watched every Super Bowl ever played, so I guess that I will watch today. I'm going with the Bronco's today to win the game.

Commercials should be better then last years.
I think the game will be a really good one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

We wont be watchin this year, Anyway, more exciting things for us today! As posted on another thread we have 22 ammo! gonna go burn it all up this afternoon, have a picnic, and try to decrease the population of jack rabbits here in sanpete. BTW both Washington and Colorado legalized dope, Wonder how many munchy trips will be made during half time ?

Go Broncos! Huge Broncos fan. Have family and friends coming over to watch the game. Put 2 pork butts in the smoker last night they are looking pretty good, should be ready to be pulled by game time. Ham and pintos in the slow cooker and lots of other game day foods being prepared. Should be a good game and good food!

aint, sunday is road kill day; for you know who,( the broncos will make road kill out them seabitches,,,,,

>aint, sunday is road kill day;
>for you know who,(
>the broncos will make road
>kill out them seabitches,,,,,

JUDAS elkun!

Quit finishing them off with a Shot to the Guts!

Get something delivered Fresher,will Ya?

The Quickest 2 Points ever Scored!:D

Easy larrbo!

There might be a WardRobe Malfunction at 1/2 time!

Wait a Minute!

I don't Think I wanna see a Red Hot Chili Pepper WardRobe Malfunction!:D

I reloaded a couple hundred bullets and patched up some bullets to ship out to someone that wants to try some. Now I think I will go find something to eat and get ready for bed.

1896image.jpg

Congrats to the Seahawks. I hope Jerry Jones takes a cue from Seattle on how to build a winning team.

Eldorado

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom