it's your fault, geovids for me

Handwerk

so I've had a pair of conquests(10x30) for a couple months, thinking they are ok, better then what I had before. So I ask around, this forum and a couple others, some so-so reports,but mostly not much good, so I'm wondering, should I get something better, and not ever need to buy another pair? looked at the leica before but that much $ forgetaboutit, one phone call and I've traded in my conquests and my leica rangefinder, now having the geovid 10X42 brf on the way. Has anybody else pulled this stunt? Is this what happens in the off season?

Guilty as charged......plus I already have two pair of Zeiss 10x40 Classics....I'm doomed. :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

I also took the optic plunge! I worked overtime almost all year long last year. Bought a swaro spotting scope, and two pairs of swaro binoculars. Don't tell me I've got to get a range finder too? Look out overtime, here I come, lol. fatrooster.

Guilty
I purchased a Swarovski ATS65 Spotting Scope(20x60 Eye Piece)last year, and just last week my new Swaovski 8x32 EL Binos and Swarovski Range Finder came in.

Worked a few side jobs, and sold my old Leica binos and Laser range finder.

So whats on tap for next year, new scopes!! OUCH

Eddie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom