Ivermectin now ok

The position of the FDA and status of Ivermectin has not changed. The FDA has never approved it for the treatment of Covid. But neither did it ever prohibit doctors from prescribing it, as the plaintiff appears to suggest. The job of the FDA is to analyze drug tests to identify the benefits and the risks. It may make recommendations (or not, in the case of Ivermectin), but it has no power to bind doctors to its guidelines. The lawyer appears to have established in court what every physician already understood--that doctors may prescribe the treatment, but they then assume all associated risks because the FDA will not back them up on treatments that it has not tested. Nothing new here...

The position of the FDA and status of Ivermectin has not changed. The FDA has never approved it for the treatment of Covid. But neither did it ever prohibit doctors from prescribing it, as the plaintiff appears to suggest. The job of the FDA is to analyze drug tests to identify the benefits and the risks. It may make recommendations (or not, in the case of Ivermectin), but it has no power to bind doctors to its guidelines. The lawyer appears to have established in court what every physician already understood--that doctors may prescribe the treatment, but they then assume all associated risks because the FDA will not back them up on treatments that it has not tested. Nothing new here...
I understand what you’re saying but the all out media blitz on ivermectin was massive. The only way they could use an emergency authorization for the Covid 19 vaccine was if there was no ther treatment available. Many people who bucked the system and used ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies got over Covid much quicker….aka, Rogan, Trump, etc. The media demonished Rogan with horse dewormer, painted his face yellow, and the campaign they used kept everyone from even considering ivermectin.

Please don’t tell me that the “vaccine” was any more effective than ivermectin, and now large amounts of evidence is coming out about the effects of the “vaccine”.

It was a total scam, nobody will ever be able to convince me otherwise.

I understand what you’re saying but the all out media blitz on ivermectin was massive. The only way they could use an emergency authorization for the Covid 19 vaccine was if there was no ther treatment available. Many people who bucked the system and used ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies got over Covid much quicker….aka, Rogan, Trump, etc. The media demonished Rogan with horse dewormer, painted his face yellow, and the campaign they used kept everyone from even considering ivermectin.

Please don’t tell me that the “vaccine” was any more effective than ivermectin, and now large amounts of evidence is coming out about the effects of the “vaccine”.

It was a total scam, nobody will ever be able to convince me otherwise.

There were many who recovered after treatment with ivermectin; and there were many who died. The same can be said about the vaccine. But, such anecdotes mean little to me, whereas scientific and statistically validated studies are difficult to deny. Mono-clonal antibodies and the vaccine were both FDA approved and undeniably effective, and the pandemic has subsided as a result. The only major conspiracies were the efforts of anti-vaxxers to scare people with stories of nanotechnology, etc. I am still waiting for the proponents of these lies to show me the molecules they were referring to.

The info is coming out about the effects of the vaccine, most of it known and shown in studies that the pharmaceutical companies tried to hide but knew from the beginning.

Lookup the latest study out of Sweden. Excess deaths, as shown from the insurance adjusters who are keenly aware of these things. Lots of info out there if you choose to get info that isn’t force fed to you.

The info is coming out about the effects of the vaccine, most of it known and shown in studies that the pharmaceutical companies tried to hide but knew from the beginning.

Lookup the latest study out of Sweden. Excess deaths, as shown from the insurance adjusters who are keenly aware of these things. Lots of info out there if you choose to get info that isn’t force fed to you.

I have seen nothing as of yet to support the claim that the Covid vaccine has cost more lives than it has saved, despite predictions by anti-vaxxers. What is the reliable source of information you have discovered that the rest of us have missed? And where is the evidence to support claims of nanotechnology and DNA modification? It seems that those who promulgated these lies no longer care to own them...

And, back to the original point of your post, was it your intent to suggest that the FDA has changed its tune with regard to ivermectin? If not, then I cannot see the point of the link provided.

Last edited:

Can we get real for a minute?

How many times did we hear about no transmission, no deaths, masks worked, etc etc etc etc…..just believe the science….how’s that science working out for you? Are you going to sit there and tell me you didn’t hear all the govt/msm spouting that everyday? Now, if you can be honest with yourself….how are those statements turning out now? Am I to believe you still believe that masks work, the vaccine stops transmission, you won’t die if you get the vaccine, and there are no side effects from the vaccine?

So, you’re telling me you believe that a vaccine can be developed that quickly and there will be no adverse effects? So, all those Dr’s and whistleblowers who we found out were silenced by govt/big tech were silenced for no reason?

What needed to happen in order to get emergency authorization for the vaccine? How many people in Africa died of Covid? What is Sweden’s latest study saying about the vaccine?

Do yourself a favor and look into the study data from the companies.

Can we get real for a minute?

How many times did we hear about no transmission, no deaths, masks worked, etc etc etc etc…..just believe the science….how’s that science working out for you? Are you going to sit there and tell me you didn’t hear all the govt/msm spouting that everyday? Now, if you can be honest with yourself….how are those statements turning out now? Am I to believe you still believe that masks work, the vaccine stops transmission, you won’t die if you get the vaccine, and there are no side effects from the vaccine?

So, you’re telling me you believe that a vaccine can be developed that quickly and there will be no adverse effects? So, all those Dr’s and whistleblowers who we found out were silenced by govt/big tech were silenced for no reason?

What needed to happen in order to get emergency authorization for the vaccine? How many people in Africa died of Covid? What is Sweden’s latest study saying about the vaccine?

Do yourself a favor and look into the study data from the companies.

You and I were apparently getting our information from different sources. Throughout the pandemic I was under the impression that masks, social distancing and vaccination can slow the spread of disease, but never did I hear from any serious source the assertion that these would prevent it entirely. The statements that I heard turned out to be pretty accurate. Anyone who claimed that vaccines, etc. could entirely prevent disease was wrong. Anyone who suggested they were ineffective was equally incorrect. As usual, the truth lies somewhere between MSNBC and Fox, and anyone who believes either is bound to be misled.

As for doctors and whistleblowers, I am not aware of any that were silenced although the information peddled by some was certainly refuted. And for good reason, since time has demonstrated that many were incorrect in their conclusions. Examples include those who suggested that the vaccine would alter human DNA, contain nanotechnology intended for sinister purposes, and create a greater risk to human health than foregoing the vaccine. In the end, the data shows that those receiving FDA approved treatment were safer than those who did not.

Finally, if you want to get real, then why not answer my question about your post? Are you suggesting that the FDA has somehow altered its position regarding ivermectin? And, if not, then what is the point of your post?

Last edited:
Just follow the science! That means do as youre told and no questions. There you go bullskin i think we straightened that one out.

It seems we agree on something. Science has, after all, determined that the earth is not the center of the universe, billions of years old, and not flat. Science has determined that DNA makes creatures what they are, and that changes to DNA results in changes in body structure and physiology. Science has determined that microbes, not spirits, cause disease. These breakthroughs occurred specifically because scientists dared to ask questions rather than accept what they had been told.

Last edited:
Social distancing, specifically,6,ft had zero to do with science, at least medical science. It was the maximum that behavior scientists figured they could get the maximum amount of people to accept.

Masks, are a joke. If you actually believe in science, the size of the virus vs the gaps in fiber weaves is all you need.

The vaccine was somewhat effective in the original strain, subsequent strains evolved away from vaccine effectiveness.

Reality is, the pandemic ended because the virus luckily was created(yup, again, if you believe in science, there is no other answer)to not be extremely virulent, and like most virus, they evolve to become more contagious and less deadly. Simple science, if the virus kills the host, it too dies, leaving the virus that doesn't kill as the dominant strain. So in short the real saving grace, wasnt vaccines, it was mutations and evolution.

Now, and I say it with 2 shots in me, but as someone who wouldn't allow my kids near a needle. There is undeniable science around myocarditis and the vaccine increasing rates of it, especially in young men. The same young men, are seemingly having heart issues long term, exemplified by numerous high level athletes and heart issues.

Second, there were ZERO long term studies on an mRNA vaccine. I knew, when I got the shot(only way I could get to Hawaii at the time), that I was the guinea pig. I obviously HOPE that long term, it's nothing, but, we all will see together.

The conspiracy theories were fueled 200% by a small group of political scientists. The heads of the 3 letter science agencies got away from science and data, and into politics and behavioral control. Had they been honest and simply presented facts and data, there would be no conspiracy. Instead, especially fauci, they did the opposite. Which is terrible, because there will be a next time, and next time, few will listen

Last edited:
Social distancing, specifically,6,ft had zero to do with science, at least medical science. It was the maximum that behavior scientists figured they could get the maximum amount of people to accept.

Masks, are a joke. If you actually believe in science, the size of the virus vs the gaps in fiber weaves is all you need.

The vaccine was somewhat effective in the original strain, subsequent strains evolved away from vaccine effectiveness.

Reality is, the pandemic ended because the virus luckily was created(yup, again, if you believe in science, there is no other answer)to not be extremely virulent, and like most virus, they evolve to become more contagious and less deadly. Simple science, if the virus kills the host, it too dies, leaving the virus that doesn't kill as the dominant strain. So in short the real saving grace, wasnt vaccines, it was mutations and evolution.

Now, and I say it with 2 shots in me, but as someone who wouldn't allow my kids near a needle. There is undeniable science around myocarditis and the vaccine increasing rates of it, especially in young men. The same young men, are seemingly having heart issues long term, exemplified by numerous high level athletes and heart issues.

Second, there were ZERO long term studies on an mRNA vaccine. I knew, when I got the shot(only way I could get to Hawaii at the time), that I was the guinea pig. I obviously HOPE that long term, it's nothing, but, we all will see together.

The conspiracy theories were fueled 200% by a small group of political scientists. The heads of the 3 letter science agencies got away from science and data, and into politics and behavioral control. Had they been honest and simply presented facts and data, there would be no conspiracy. Instead, especially fauci, they did the opposite. Which is terrible, because there will be a next time, and next time, few will listen

I agree with you in almost every respect. I take issue with two points, however. The first is the suggestion that because the virus can fit through the weave of a mask the masks themselves must be ineffective. So long as the mask can prevent the passage of water droplets in which the virus is contained, then it has done its job whenever people cough. The second is with regard to the untested vaccines. It was understood that these had been fast-tracked and did not receive the usual testing. As a result, there may be unexpected side-effects. But certainly these would not include the sorts of effects that many conspiracy theorists proposed (nanotechnology, etc). On one hand, as scientists worked toward a solution, I expected that there would be missteps and confusion along the way as more data became available. Where data was misrepresented intentionally, that is a serious problem, and that seems to have been far more prevalent among pundits who live in the political world rather than scientists who do not.

I agree with you in almost every respect. I take issue with two points, however. The first is the suggestion that because the virus can fit through the weave of a mask the masks themselves must be ineffective. So long as the mask can prevent the passage of water droplets in which the virus is contained, then it has done its job whenever people cough. The second is with regard to the untested vaccines. It was understood that these had been fast-tracked and did not receive the usual testing. As a result, there may be unexpected side-effects. But certainly these would not include the sorts of effects that many conspiracy theorists proposed (nanotechnology, etc). On one hand, as scientists worked toward a solution, I expected that there would be missteps and confusion along the way as more data became available. Where data was misrepresented intentionally, that is a serious problem, and that seems to have been far more prevalent among pundits who live in the political world rather than scientists who do not.
The problem is that the pundits and politicians knew many real scientists and doctors were speaking the truth yet they were silenced/censored. That was a deliberate act and you have to ask yourself why. Why was it so important to have everyone take the vaccine when they KNEW it was not going to stop transmission or death?

The problem is that the pundits and politicians knew many real scientists and doctors were speaking the truth yet they were silenced/censored. That was a deliberate act and you have to ask yourself why. Why was it so important to have everyone take the vaccine when they KNEW it was not going to stop transmission or death?
I believe your premise is incorrect. Masks and vaccines may not have prevented all transmission and death, but they certainly reduced both. This is exactly what medical professionals have always understood about them. I suppose that is why those who argued otherwise were marginalized.

A friend is a respiratory therapist. She kind of agrees, however her answer was wear your mask in the winter, if you can see your breath, it's a useless mask. The vast majority, if not all, were wearing useless masks, especially for the first 6months.

It's a bit disingenuous to say unforseen side effects. The myocarditis was known, it had been a side effect in the limited testing they did do. As was the migration of the spike from the shot site.

I'm hoping long term it's fine, but the walls of protection surrounding both Pfizer and this vaccine don't inspire confidence.

I believe your premise is incorrect. Masks and vaccines may not have prevented all transmission and death, but they certainly reduced both. This is exactly what medical professionals have always understood about them. I suppose that is why those who
My premise isn’t wrong…govt officials and msm SPECIFICALLY said it would prevent transmission and death. Later on when she was in front of the committee Walensky said they knew it wasn’t going to prevent either one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom