J10- Hunter Liggett

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I used to hunt this base as a kid with my Dad when I first started deer hunting. Some years was centerfire rifle and other years they only allowed shotguns to be used. Anybody taken their kids on this Junior hunt and know what guns are able to be used? Not sure if I want to put in for it if it is shotgun. May be a little too much kick for my 12 year old daughter. Thanks in advance.

Steve

Depending on the areas that are open you could hunt rifle or some areas are shotgun or muzzleloader. I say a very excellent hunt and a decent draw. I have seen some nice bucks taken during that time. I know the base like the back of my hand, been hunting it for around 10 years. If you need any advice or have questions feel free to pm me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom