Jackson Hole antler run!

headbones

Well, I made it to the Jackson Hole antler run again this year ( I've been 3 times now). It was alot of fun. Some folks found some good stuff and others found nothing. Its abit of luck mixed in with your odds in line and how good of a hiker or runner you are. Check out Kings Blog at the web site below for a story and pictures of my trip.

http://www.kingsoutdoorworld.com

I didn't make it over there this year but had several friends that did. They all said the same thing! They said there were 4 wheeler, snowmobile and pickup tracks everywhere and no horns where they should have been. These guys have been going over for years and said it has never been this bad. One of these guys acually talked to a Refuge guy and he admited they had picked up horns on the forest this year. I think they are so tired of the whole thing that they will try to make it miserable for everyone so they don't come back. But I have to say it is a cluster f$%^!

Bigole5

I took a trip out to jackson this year and we did alright. between 7 of us we found 18 sheds and 2 skulls!!!! i didnt see too many people with alot of bone so it wasnt as great this year as in years past!!!!!!1

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom