Jacobs buck home

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
Heres my nephews buck he killed last year.Once again great work from Paul & Vince at Imperial Taxidermy

In good company.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.Good luck to all the youth hunters out there this weekend.We will also be hitting the hills.

Real Miguel...That wall looks jam up brother...Yeah Vince & Paul are the best....My favorite mount is still the very first muley I killed with a bow a neat little fork they did on a great form with his head turned up licking...Everybody that ever sees it always comments how real it looks...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom