Jan 6 videos Government website source

I liked the ones where the insurrectionists are setting up the Claymore mines, machine guns, and mortars.

I always enjoy hearing how the right was going to overthrough the gov. The right, owners of hundred million guns, and gazillions of rounds, decided to take over government but left their guns home, and instead brought Buffalo hat dude

The truth is in the video before the cult attacked democracy right? stop the video at the right time and there's nothing to see. wow, I'm glad the truth finally came out.

The truth is in the video before the cult attacked democracy right? stop the video at the right time and there's nothing to see. wow, I'm glad the truth finally came out.

How does one "attack democracy"? Especially in a representative republic.

Can you point to a single charge of democracy attack in the thousands of those charged?

Get real, using violence to stop the vote certification and making the VP and congress run for their lives is attacking democracy.

My question is what in the new videos changed the known facts and might help the convicted terrorists get out of the pen? and the cult leader avoid it?

You can lie about the truth but you can't change it. these videos change nothing. just another nothingbuger for the cult to grasp at.

Get real, using violence to stop the vote certification and making the VP and congress run for their lives is attacking democracy.
Delay yes, but not stop. They would of had a taco truck there to feed them selves if they were going to stop the certification.

These people are losers, that's why they were there that day. but failed sedition is still sedition.

Pence didn't seem to want to find out how serious they were.

These people are losers, that's why they were there that day. but failed sedition is still sedition.

Pence didn't seem to want to find out how serious they were.

Yeah. All 3 folks charged with sedition I'm sure were taking over the government. Of course one would need a ride, cuz he wasn't even there.

That 3 hours though man. "Our democracy"(which we don't have anyway) was almost in the hands of Buffalo hat dude. A repeat of the war of independence and 1812.

Why it was so frightening, Pelosi could only do 4 takes for each shot with her daughters camera crew.

And our precious AOC was so close to death, an Uber took 20 min to get her there 🙄

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom