Jan. 6th

Flyjunky12

Whether you like or dislike Tucker Carlson, he had a great show on the Jan. 6th video tapes. He and his producers were given access to all the Jan. 6th video. Amazing what we were told/shown versus what really happened. It's very easy to see how this was a setup. The part about Brian Sicknick and Ray Epps was very interesting, although most knew already about Epps's involvement.

What a joke our political system has become.

Even McCarthy blamed Trump for January 6th and called them "mob rioters."

200w.gif

Ted Cruz called it a "terrorist attack." Twice! He's a smart man who is careful with his words, and he's technically correct. It was by definition, a "terrorist attack."

LFUE4UVSZJAXBFVIBDSTJCKGWU.jpg

Nobody was saying they were peaceful sightseers! This revisionist history by the far-right is idiotic and mind-blowing.

Amazing what we were told/shown versus what really happened.
The correct answer is, "Amazing what he showed verse what really happened."

Seeing Tucker's cherry-picked footage from that day and believing that somehow means January 6th didn't happen is akin to looking at the pics below and claiming it exonerates those terrorists from flying airplanes into the World Trade Center a few hours later.

I can hear Tucker's monologue already, "Do these well-dressed men orderly checking through airport security look like terrorists to you? Or is the TSA and FBI in on it? There's something 'they' aren't telling us and yours truly is here to ask the tough questions."

xin_16070122090089429581.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
53e14753-77e9-43af-87fe-ebbe744da52d_image.jpg

This is the same Tucker Carlson and Fox News that admitted under oath they knew the election wasn't stolen, that Sidney Powell and Rudy are "nuts" and that they kept pushing the lie about election fraud because it made them money.

But there are those that will believe the crap FNC shovels down their throats every night anyway. ?

Screenshot_20230306_194429_Samsung Internet.jpg
fox-tucker-carlson-rant-on-voting-fraud-image_W9lUOHe.jpg
image.jpg
newFile-3.jpg
Screenshot_20230306_195127_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
You realize this tweet is attempting to discredit a legal brief as being one-sided to defend a "news" organization who has ADMITTED they're one sided, right. Lachlan Murdoch literally said as much. Guess which party has to source their material and which one says whatever they want, even when they know it's not true.

And the subject of the one-sided "news" coverage are lies about a private company that the evidence clearly shows FNC knew were lies, but told them repeatedly anyway.

FNC defends their coverage by saying they were only covering what Trump was claiming, not saying it was necessarily true. That EXACT SAME ARGUMENT could be made for covering Dominion's lawsuit. This tweet is simplistic, shallow, and poorly thought-out... even at an elementary level. Anybody with a modicum of reasoning can blow his argument out of the water.

Notice how FNC isn't saying Dominion's claims are false, they're saying their speech is protected. Rupert Murdoch's defense appears to be that FNC can't be held accountable for the speech of it's hosts. That could be the only reason he was naming Lou and Maria by name as "endorsing" lies and admitting he could've stopped it, but didn't.

This decision won't be about whether FNC was correct in their repeated lies that the election is stolen. FNC isn't claiming the election was stolen in court (truth is a perfect defense to defamation, so it would be an automatic victory if it were true), they're claiming they can lie because it's "news" since Trump said it first. ?

By the way, FNC's hosts have stood on the stage with their candidate at rallies and FNC provided the political opposition's ads to their chosen candidate prior to their air date. The far-right likes to try and equivocate by claiming CNN is just as far left, but that's provably false as there is no evidence of bias to those extremes.

PS. Go read the sworn depositions yourself. Link below...

(MM has basically turned into 8kun for the far right. It's no wonder that nobody posts here anymore. SMH)

Last edited:
(MM has basically turned into 8kun for the far right. It's no wonder that nobody posts here anymore. SMH)
And you expected a hunting forum to have an equal number of liberals to conservatives? LOL

Still like reading your posts tho Grizz- although I'm personally conservative, it's always good to hear alternative viewpoints.

Obviously the "insurrection" was for the most part "a mostly peaceful protest" as our friends in the media like to claim burning riots are. Clearly even more peaceful- so not sure what adjective to use :ROFLMAO:

But that said- it was wrong. It should never have happened. And even though it was mostly peaceful- it DID happen at the capital which adds an extra bad point for me. And since it did happen, the left has used it to maximum political effect. I suppose seeing another view of the evidence is a good thing- but it won't change anyone's perspective.

Obviously the "insurrection" was for the most part "a mostly peaceful protest" as our friends in the media like to claim burning riots are. Clearly even more peaceful- so not sure what adjective to use :ROFLMAO:

But that said- it was wrong. It should never have happened. And even though it was mostly peaceful- it DID happen at the capital which adds an extra bad point for me. And since it did happen, the left has used it to maximum political effect. I suppose seeing another view of the evidence is a good thing- but it won't change anyone's perspective.
I agree, totally wrong, and I will never defend what happened but the way it was portrayed was terrible, but to be expected of those who were in charge at the time.

I'm curious to hear what some of the Capitol police will say in their interviews tonight on Tucker. Sure seemed like those officers on the inside were more tour guides than trying to "stop" an insurrection.

So since congress withheld evidence for those that went on trial isnt that illegal to withhold evidence? Cause in court it was a one sided story

You realize this tweet is attempting to discredit a legal brief as being one-sided to defend a "news" organization who has ADMITTED they're one sided, right. Lachlan Murdoch literally said as much. Guess which party has to source their material and which one says whatever they want, even when they know it's not true.

And the subject of the one-sided "news" coverage are lies about a private company that the evidence clearly shows FNC knew were lies, but told them repeatedly anyway.

FNC defends their coverage by saying they were only covering what Trump was claiming, not saying it was necessarily true. That EXACT SAME ARGUMENT could be made for covering Dominion's lawsuit. This tweet is simplistic, shallow, and poorly thought-out... even at an elementary level. Anybody with a modicum of reasoning can blow his argument out of the water.

Notice how FNC isn't saying Dominion's claims are false, they're saying their speech is protected. Rupert Murdoch's defense appears to be that FNC can't be held accountable for the speech of it's hosts. That could be the only reason he was naming Lou and Maria by name as "endorsing" lies and admitting he could've stopped it, but didn't.

This decision won't be about whether FNC was correct in their repeated lies that the election is stolen. FNC isn't claiming the election was stolen in court (truth is a perfect defense to defamation, so it would be an automatic victory if it were true), they're claiming they can lie because it's "news" since Trump said it first. ?

By the way, FNC's hosts have stood on the stage with their candidate at rallies and FNC provided the political opposition's ads to their chosen candidate prior to their air date. The far-right likes to try and equivocate by claiming CNN is just as far left, but that's provably false as there is no evidence of bias to those extremes.

PS. Go read the sworn depositions yourself. Link below...

Exactly what does the dominion lawsuit have to do with ACTUAL cameras showing that the narrative the Jan 6 committee created was bullshit.

Are you implying the cameras were hacked? Or a deep fake? Because otherwise, Tucker can simply roll footage for an hour each night, not say a word, and the entire narrative created by the media and Jan 6 committee, is blown to chit.

There's a reason all these media folks who now have criticisms, didn't try to obtain these tapes. And to be fair to MCCarthy, after watching the media, fbi, etc bury the TRUE Hunter Biden computer, why would he give them to that same media? So they can bury it?

And, I'm betting he will, when Tucker puts on Ashley Babbitt being killed, in armed and for no reason, things will get bad.

Why didn't Pelosi just do what McCarthy has done?

You are right. No one is changing their perspective. Even those of us who read a sentence or two of Grizz's page long rant,

Have they had the trials for those who killed the police officers yet?
No, Chuck Schumer's personal bodyguard who was disciplined for forgetting his handgun in the MEN's room during a prior incident. Was not charge with any crime when he shot an unarmed female veteran has not been charged.

One clip of one dude questioning why they haven't called for backup??? How TF does he know they haven't called for backup? (In fact, wouldn't it be obvious that they would have already called for backup? Would anyone with half a brain assume they hadn't called for backup???)

Micro-clips of videos/information doesn't do any good to prove anything. It's what the left AND right does. Shows micro-clips to support their slanted argument....

One clip of one dude questioning why they haven't called for backup??? How TF does he know they haven't called for backup? (In fact, wouldn't it be obvious that they would have already called for backup? Would anyone with half a brain assume they hadn't called for backup???)

Micro-clips of videos/information doesn't do any good to prove anything. It's what the left AND right does. Shows micro-clips to support their slanted argument....

True.

But only the left had a congressional committee hold primetime sessions, issuing subpoenas, and aired, in primetime cut up snippets to support a narrative they were using in an effort to damage another party for midterm elections.

I made no claims as to what it shows other than what it shows. As far as I know he's the one who killed the 5 cops who died.

ok, how about entire video segments seen during the 2020 riots? DOZENS of police officers and civilians were killed during those events yet not one democrat locked anyone up for years with no trial or bail? How about the 150+ federal and local officers injured during the DC protests...all caught on camera? Where are all the federal agents using cell phone data to track these individuals down all across the country like they did with J6 attendees?

Face it, this whole thing was a stunt put on by the Dems. If they truly cared about riots, insurrections, hurt officers, etc they would be doing the same to those who rioted for months on end causing BILLIONS in damage and way more death than J6. Do you find those acts outrageous or not? MAGA are domestic terrorists but BLM/Antifa aren't? Care to explain that to me and which one has caused more damage to this country?

Until we start applying equal justice, there will be no justice.

ok, how about entire video segments seen during the 2020 riots? DOZENS of police officers and civilians were killed during those events yet not one democrat locked anyone up for years with no trial or bail? How about the 150+ federal and local officers injured during the DC protests...all caught on camera? Where are all the federal agents using cell phone data to track these individuals down all across the country like they did with J6 attendees?

Face it, this whole thing was a stunt put on by the Dems. If they truly cared about riots, insurrections, hurt officers, etc they would be doing the same to those who rioted for months on end causing BILLIONS in damage and way more death than J6. Do you find those acts outrageous or not? MAGA are domestic terrorists but BLM/Antifa aren't? Care to explain that to me and which one has caused more damage to this country?

Until we start applying equal justice, there will be no justice.
Relax man..... Geeze. I was simply making a point that a single small video clip doesn't count for the whole enchilada, and that ALL sides use small snippets to make their case. Sorry if that triggered you.

I'm not sure if your questions are rhetorical or not, but OK, I'll answer them. A) Yes, those other acts suck. B) I said nothing regarding BLM/Antifa not being domestic terrorists so not sure where you're going with that. C) No, I don't care to explain that to you. Don't think I'm qualified.

How about we release all footage to the American public and see who's version is more accurate? Why did it take Republicans to be in power in order for the tapes to be released? If things went exactly as how the Dems said then why didn't they release all the footage?...I mean if there's nothing to hide, right?

I'm not triggered at all, would just like some equal justice to happen. I understand that can't happen though because we would have mass flooding from all the liberal tears.

How about we release all footage to the American public and see who's version is more accurate? Why did it take Republicans to be in power in order for the tapes to be released? If things went exactly as how the Dems said then why didn't they release all the footage?...I mean if there's nothing to hide, right?

I'm not triggered at all, would just like some equal justice to happen. I understand that can't happen though because we would have mass flooding from all the liberal tears.
There's something we agree on. View ALL footage before drawing conclusions, not just snippets. (Which was sort of my point originally......)

That guy with the Viking outfit is a little bid dingy but he's no danger to anybody and a 4 year jail sentence is outrageous. IMO. Why didn't the cops detain him when he was outnumbered 10 to 1?

For violating his right to break into the capital to attempt to reverse the election……I mean “tour the capital”.
Yeah, I’m betting he doesn’t win that one.

From the TC show:

That fact is available to anyone who has internet access. No police officers died that day on January 6, none, not one. Some were assaulted. That is true and their assaults are indefensible. How many were assaulted? Garland said over 100. The Government Accountability Office says the number is 114, and we're just going to roll with that. We don't know if it's true, but we'll take it at face value and that is bad. We are opposed to assaulting police officers in any context. We said that on January 6, 2021. We'll say it again. We're against that.

But is January 6 the worst assault on the U.S. government since the Civil War? That's insane. It's not even close. How about March of 1954, when Puerto Rican separatists shot five congressmen in the Capitol building – five members of Congress shot in the building. It's all bad, but the worst since the Civil War? You’re just a flat-out liar if you're saying that.

More recently, this is an event we all remember, Antifa descended on Washington, D.C to force the sitting president from office. But it was Trump, so that's cool, and why they were there. They set a historic Christian church on fire, St. John’s in Lafayette Square. Do you remember that? You should, because it happened Labor Day weekend less than three years ago and when that happened, the left-wing mayor of Washington, D.C. refused to allow her police department, the MPD, to assist Secret Service agents while they were under siege and getting beaten. No, she made her cops stand back and watch it happen, and they were very upset about it at the time. You may have forgotten that. Here's what it looks like.

06JAN.jpg

It's sometimes tough to decide who a few of you are afraid of; those with conservative ideas or having your ideology get beaten up.

Last edited:
Well, there's a couple things the Dominion suit has taught us about Tucker.
1) If Tucker said it, it must be true, and
2) If Tucker says it on Fox in front of an audience, he personally also believes it to be true.
Just kidding.

2) If Tucker says it on Fox in front of an audience, he personally also believes it to be true.
Just kidding.
Would you like to compare the last 6 years of coverage with cnn, msnbc, cbs, etc?

Let’s see, you believe all you were told about J6 because of video and what you were told by msm, and now someone else is showing you video and it’s a lie? Why would the Jan.6 committee, for the first time in history, not let the republicans pick their own members? Do you think it was because the demonrats were trying to control the narrative and republicans might have shown video like Tucker showed?

Just kidding.

You should read what the lawyers for CNN, NY TIMES, etc said about their folks in the Nick Sandman lawsuits.

So the talking point, isn't that what the videos show aren't true, it's that Tucker played them.

McCarthy said it himself, he didn't trust other media to not just bury the footage

I think every single network covers news with their own slant, Fox's recently got exposed on a grad stage.

Tucker found some some segments (within 41,000 hours of video surveillance, I think) that were favorable to how he wants to portray it as being peaceful, that's not groundbreaking. I don't believe for a second that's generally how the whole day went because there's too much video evidence to the contrary.

I think it's fair and accurate to say that J6 was anything but a tour of the capital. You really think it's a good idea to encourage something like this to occur after every election? Last I checked seems like about half the country is pissed off in November every 4 years.....do we just accept this as normal and patriotic?? Obviously, I'm arguing we don't.

I think every single network covers news with their own slant, Fox's recently got exposed on a grad stage.

Tucker found some some segments (within 41,000 hours of video surveillance, I think) that were favorable to how he wants to portray it as being peaceful, that's not groundbreaking. I don't believe for a second that's generally how the whole day went because there's too much video evidence to the contrary.

I think it's fair and accurate to say that J6 was anything but a tour of the capital. You really think it's a good idea to encourage something like this to occur after every election? Last I checked seems like about half the country is pissed off in November every 4 years.....do we just accept this as normal and patriotic?? Obviously, I'm arguing we
Although it’s ok to let rioters burn and destroy billions. Kill cops and civilians on a scale greater than J6? Where was the made for TV production hearings about those events? Which dems were out on the stoop calling for an end during those months? Seems to me our vp and other dems who encouraged those riots, evening raising money for bail, or outright encouraging civil disobedience seem to think all that was ok. Should we bring in the Supreme Court justices who were threatened, Schumer made it clear in his words….is that ok as well? Didn’t see dems concerned about that…where were the hearings?

Want me to continue or do you get the point? The law is the law no matter which side but you’d have to be absolutely stupid or blind to see how it’s being used by one side.

Msm being outed, only Fox…you’re kidding. As already stated…Covid, Russia hoax, Bidens ties to China/Ukraine, Hunters laptop, the border, top secret documents, etc. MSM was spewing crap about all that in favor of Biden and now look what we find….good grief, some people’s blinders and on tight.

I’m out

Never supported the race riots, made me sick they occurred and didn’t get the media or political condemnation they deserved. The riots were definitively more violent and destructive that J6, BUT, THAT does not justify J6.

Although it’s ok to let rioters burn and destroy billions. Kill cops and civilians on a scale greater than J6? Where was the made for TV production hearings about those events? Which dems were out on the stoop calling for an end during those months? Seems to me our vp and other dems who encouraged those riots, evening raising money for bail, or outright encouraging civil disobedience seem to think all that was ok. Should we bring in the Supreme Court justices who were threatened, Schumer made it clear in his words….is that ok as well? Didn’t see dems concerned about that…where were the hearings?

Want me to continue or do you get the point? The law is the law no matter which side but you’d have to be absolutely stupid or blind to see how it’s being used by one side.

Msm being outed, only Fox…you’re kidding. As already stated…Covid, Russia hoax, Bidens ties to China/Ukraine, Hunters laptop, the border, top secret documents, etc. MSM was spewing crap about all that in favor of Biden and now look what we find….good grief, some people’s blinders and on tight.

I’m out
"I'm out"

I highly doubt that..... LOL

I’m out
Richard Jewel
Jessie Smollett
Nick Sandmann
Kyle Rittenhouse
Seth Rich
Jeffrey Epstein
Russian collusion
Laptop from Hell
Rigged & Stolen Election
COVID

? ? ? FJB Let's go Brandon ? ? ?

I heard a great analogy on Tucker’s version of J6…... It’s like editing nearly everything out of a porn and claiming it’s a family movie about a single mom.
Gotta admit that’s pretty funny.

I heard a great analogy on Tucker’s version of J6…... It’s like editing nearly everything out of a porn and claiming it’s a family movie about a single mom.

That was done already. Multiple weeks, in primetime.

You saw the Shaman footage. Now let's compare that to the J 6 committee footage of him.

I guess when an ABC producer was hired to edit the footage, was he also making family films?

We are watching the complete dissembly of the "media", and gov. All self inflicted.

Russia collusion

Covid

Vaccines

J6

I can't help but wonder, where is the footage of AOC nearly dying? You know, by Ted Cruz himself?

Where is Liz Cheney. She was the media darling. The "true" Republican. Anyone seen her?

Imagine if the footage was aired, and reporters just reported.

Still a bad deal. Still a black eye.

Pot calling the kettle black. :ROFLMAO:

MSM pushing J6 as the worst day in american history? :ROFLMAO:

MSM never explaining Ray Epp's role. Clearly an agitator that was working for someone. (FBI ?):unsure:

I've acknowledged that Tucker came up with some non-violent segments within all the footage McCarthy granted him, and him alone, access too. (By the way, that seems kinda weird too right?) Again, nothing there is groundbreaking considering there were 40,000 hours of video from multiple, multiple locations.

I've also agreed there is tremendous bias in the media.....no friggin s***. CNN and MSM are definitely biased. You think Fox and Newsmax aren't?? Really??

So, I’m curious, do you guys think the folks that broke in the capital with goal of overturning the results of a valid election
should or should not be prosecuted? By the way, there is nothing to show widespread fraud in the 2020 election, even our heros at Fox have acknowledged that, off air and privately, of course. It’s been debunked and continues to be debunked in legal cases across the country (I’m guessing the answer will be that the legal system is rigged too?)

So, is it patriotic to rush the capital to attempt to overturn the results of an election? I don’t care if Tucker found some non-violent segments, that doesn’t excuse the violence that did occur or the whole intent of the event. So, what is it?? Do they get prosecuted, or is that behavior accepted?

And please don’t compare this to the race riots…… those people should be prosecuted and the damage was worse and more violent than J6. There’s NO excuse for that. BUT, they weren’t in attempt to overturn a valid election. Seems to me like the right for the citizens to elect representatives is kinda key to our democracy......allowing an angry mob to pick the president seems somewhat un-American to me. (I don't care if Tucker disagrees with me).

I've acknowledged that Tucker came up with some non-violent segments within all the footage McCarthy granted him, and him alone, access too. (By the way, that seems kinda weird too right?) Again, nothing there is groundbreaking considering there were 40,000 hours of video from multiple, multiple locations.

I've also agreed there is tremendous bias in the media.....no friggin s***. CNN and MSM are definitely biased. You think Fox and Newsmax aren't?? Really??

So, I’m curious, do you guys think the folks that broke in the capital with goal of overturning the results of a valid election
should or should not be prosecuted? By the way, there is nothing to show widespread fraud in the 2020 election, even our heros at Fox have acknowledged that, off air and privately, of course. It’s been debunked and continues to be debunked in legal cases across the country (I’m guessing the answer will be that the legal system is rigged too?)

So, is it patriotic to rush the capital to attempt to overturn the results of an election? I don’t care if Tucker found some non-violent segments, that doesn’t excuse the violence that did occur or the whole intent of the event. So, what is it?? Do they get prosecuted, or is that behavior accepted?

And please don’t compare this to the race riots…… those people should be prosecuted and the damage was worse and more violent than J6. There’s NO excuse for that. BUT, they weren’t in attempt to overturn a valid election. Seems to me like the right for the citizens to elect representatives is kinda key to our democracy......allowing an angry mob to pick the president seems somewhat un-American to me. (I don't care if Tucker disagrees with me).

A crime against the state, particularly violent protest against law and authority, is a crime. Yes, the race riots do count, they are part of it, you don't get to cherry-pick. No way close in saying Jan 6 was a more concerning "insurrection". The riots wwre more of a threat as we saw gov't reps semi-engaged with it.

Yes, there is some form of "rigging" in the legal system. Sit on a jury and you'll see it.

Correction to the above about footage: there are 40,000 hours worth of content comprised from multiple locations. 40,000 hours of video is roughly 1,667 days, or around 4-1/2 years ?

Last edited:
So Roadrunner, are they patriots? Or do you think they should be prosecuted? You didn’t answer that.

Don’t care exactly how many hours there are (I’ve read multiple accounts of how many)……point was Tucker did some expert cherry-pickin.

So Roadrunner, are they patriots? Or do you think they should be prosecuted? You didn’t answer that.

Don’t care exactly how many hours there are (I’ve read multiple accounts of how many)……point was Tucker did some expert cherry-pickin.

Of course he did, he showed what wasn't shown that created the false narrative of doom and gloom of a collapsed society and nation, just short of flying the flag upside down as a nation in distress.

They tresspassed on gov't property. That was the real crime and a 4th degree felony. They had misguided intentions while doing it. That is not what a redress of grievances means.

If they are guilty of insurrection, then so was the leadership of the House and Senate when they all publicly took a knee. That was sedition...

Define "broke in".

Actually kicking down a door, or breaking a window, yes they should be arrested.

Let in by authorities, no.

Define "widespread"

When "authorities" use ambiguous terms like "widespread", it should set off your Spidey senses.

Was their a bunch of fraud in Pennsylvania? Yes. History shows there always is. Chicago? Yes, again, history. Arizona, mainly Maricopa, seems to have something going on, so does Harris County in Texas.

Ballot harvesting simply invites fraud, that's what the NY TIMES tells us.

Enough to overturn an election, most likely not, although it is interesting when it's an R being elected, suddenly there is fraud, and foreign shenanigans apparently.

I find it hard to believe that Biden got more votes than Obama. I know of a lot of R who voted for Obama just for the significance of his race. Yes there were never Trumpers, but they were there in 16'.

The J 6 event, wasn't media "bias". Bias would mean they err in favor of the dems. J 6, was propaganda. There is a huge difference. We have a constitutionally protected segment of the country that is bias, they are outright propaganda creators and blatant liars.

Now you can have TDS at level 10, but from 16 to today, we have seen not bias, we have seen lies.

Collusion

Covid

Jan 6

(And the total disappearance of BLM riots)

That's not Tucker Carlson's narrative. It's not Fox bias.

There are people, in jail, in DC, in solitary confinement, based on this lie, propagated by the uni party and the media

Of course he did, he showed what wasn't shown that created the false narrative of doom and gloom of a collapsed society and nation, just short of flying the flag upside down as a nation in distress.

They tresspassed on gov't property. That was the real crime and a 4th degree felony. They had misguided intentions while doing it. That is not what a redress of grievances means.

If they are guilty of insurrection, then so was the leadership of the House and Senate when they all publicly took a knee. That was sedition...

To be guilty of insurrection, you first have to be charged with it.

Hoss,
There’s some things you said I certainly agree with.

I’m not suggesting that any election is 100% secure, that’ll never happen. Ballot collecting is legal in some states, I do think it has obvious problems with it, but those are the current laws in some states. I’m also not opposed to having to show ID to vote either. I do think voting should be as secure as possible. If you don’t like the current rules, maybe we should get some people in office to modify them or get better at playing by the rules. I personally think the people peddling the stolen election BS (Lake, Trump) are unlikely to win elections, but that’s just my opinion…..

The level of fraud that was falsely portrayed to have occurred motivated the mob on J6, and that level of fraud hasn’t been proven to have occurred, yet people stormed in because they believed Trump.

I don’t think everyone that was there deserves jail, but some do. I do think the man on the biggest of stages spewing that lie bears some responsibility. You got me right there, I’m no fan of Trump and I think he’s splitting and weakening the Republican Party. What do you think he’s gonna do if he doesn’t get the R nomination?……. Congratulate the winner? (Yeah right) OR call fraud and maybe even run as an independent?

I don’t find it hard to believe Biden got more votes than Obama. Do you think that maybe Trump motivated ALOT of people to vote against him, even if they weren’t fond of Biden?

I really think portraying J6 as no big deal is gonna hurt the Republican Party.

I’m really planning to bow out now, taking up too much time.

I don’t find it hard to believe Biden got more votes than Obama. Do you think that maybe Trump motivated ALOT of people to vote against him, even if they weren’t fond of Biden?

Except the same amount of people turned off on Trump were turned off on Biden as well.

Biden lost the bid 3 times prior in the primaries and then suddenly becomes the best choice, not by ballot victory but by award at a convention and then walks away with more votes than anyone ever in his party with a running mate that only received 11% of votes in her native state and dropped out of the race after an embarrassing primary campaign?

I find it hard to believe he received that many votes...

Hoss,
There’s some things you said I certainly agree with.

I’m not suggesting that any election is 100% secure, that’ll never happen. Ballot collecting is legal in some states, I do think it has obvious problems with it, but those are the current laws in some states. I’m also not opposed to having to show ID to vote either. I do think voting should be as secure as possible. If you don’t like the current rules, maybe we should get some people in office to modify them or get better at playing by the rules. I personally think the people peddling the stolen election BS (Lake, Trump) are unlikely to win elections, but that’s just my opinion…..

The level of fraud that was falsely portrayed to have occurred motivated the mob on J6, and that level of fraud hasn’t been proven to have occurred, yet people stormed in because they believed Trump.

I don’t think everyone that was there deserves jail, but some do. I do think the man on the biggest of stages spewing that lie bears some responsibility. You got me right there, I’m no fan of Trump and I think he’s splitting and weakening the Republican Party. What do you think he’s gonna do if he doesn’t get the R nomination?……. Congratulate the winner? (Yeah right) OR call fraud and maybe even run as an independent?

I really think portraying J6 as no big deal is gonna hurt the Republican Party.

I’m really planning to bow out now, taking up too much time.

#RiggedStolenElection

Of the relevant footage, we’re not aware… I don’t think there is anyone who could have manipulated it…

The two things I know is no one got in our way… We ran all of our clips by Capitol Police before putting on TV… only in one case they said we don’t want you to show the details of this door…

I thought the whole thing was ridiculous, this security risk bullshit…

The main problem we had is we didn’t have facial recognition software. So I’m allowing for, we missed stuff, I’m sure we missed a lot of stuff. We did our best and we spent a long time doing it…

But what we couldn’t do, which is the main thing I wanted to do, is show that there were FBI agents in the crowd. And there were, the FBI’s admitted that. But it’s obvious to me they played a pivitol role.

Ray Epps, CLEARLY was working for somebody. He’s not a pure civilian. He encouraged violence and then the Jan 6 committee, Adam Kinzinger, Liz Cheney, Bennie Thompson, Adam Schiff, they all defended them, as their friend. He’s not an insurrectionist, he’s an ally. How do you explain that? It violates common sense…

The Ray Epps thing isn’t organic, sorry…

The core claims about January 6 were a lie. It’s not a violent insurrection, a deadly insurrection. It’s a violent political demonstration. One of many in the year that took place from January 2020 to January 2021…

Clearly Nancy Pelosi wanted this to happen…

Anything you’re not allowed to ask questions about is something you should ask more questions about.

The part I don't understand is if they were set on reversing the vote, destroying the Constitution and seizing control of the United States, why did they have a guy in a Viking outfit lead the charge? Why did no one bring guns, or at least some food and water? I didn't see any evidence that they even ordered a Taco truck. Very poorly planned, IMO.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom