January Buck

muzzy100

15992012-01-08_13-25-14_833.jpg

Haven't seen many photos so dicided to post pic of a friend and the deer he got Sunday.

Wow great buck and cool bloody arrow. Congrats to your friend. What part of the state if you dont want to say the unit?

Nice Buck Congrats!!!!!!1 Hey live4muleys where you hunting in 38 cougar mountain? lol thats the only place we didnt see a deer there, i know of at least 7 solid bucks taken there and had the pleasure to see 5 with my own eyes GET OFF THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great buck, congrats ...I seen 3 real good bucks and the absolute biggest buck I have ever seen in 9 hunts in 38 killed last week. I have a text/pic but cannot post as they are not my deer nor do I have permission.We hunted down in 38, up Red Cloud, the old Lovelace and Cowboy and got our buttz kicked, truck stuck and after everything was said I only seen one fork and a doe...My old trusty unit has gone down in the last couple years, but they still get found....Right place at the right time ...better to be lucky than good eh...

SPUR glad to know me and my brother were not the only ones having no luck in that unit. Hopefully we can find one this weekend. You nail it on the head when you say rather be lucky then good. But I guess ToneafterBone has a GPS on me and I guess hiking up the mountain twice and hiking Cougar Mountain once and walking all over the flats does not count as getting off the road.

We will give it another shot this weekend and hopefully we can find something and good luck to you SPUR. Sure would like if my brother could kill something like the one in the picture.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom