Jason Carter Muddys Sheep

pymulies

I just got an e-mail with a photo of a great ram that said "From the Muddys". I don't know the hunter but Jason Carter is in the background. Anybody know about the sheep. I was going to post the picture but everybody goes all Nazi on someone with out the permission of the owner and all that crap.

So if someone has permission please post or give me your 2cents on posting it.

py

I know the hunter and guides, but given the fact that some people want to keep their hunts private I think it is always best to not post pictures unless permission is given.

To me that's not "crap", just common courtesy.
My 2 pennies

Those comments are most likely the reason the Bronsons never post pics of the incredible trophys their clients kill.

We are like jackels.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-13 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-13 AT 09:48?AM (MST)

That is not Jason's ram, it's Jeff's ram. And Jeff knows a thing or two about sheep hunting. He's working on his second slam now...

Thanks littlebighorn, I appreciate the honesty!

I never said it was Jason's ram. I said that I didn't know the hunter and that Jason was in the background.

py

py,
Your question was a good one and I commend your restraint in asking before posting.

I agree with Yellum about predatory (jackal like) responses that come from some on this forum. I love looking at other people's trophies as much as the next guy, but I also know there are plenty of sportsmen who would prefer to keep their hunting exploits on a private level.

Good job py

>That is not Jason's ram, it's
>Jeff's ram. And Jeff
>knows a thing or two
>about sheep hunting. He's
>working on his second slam
>now...

His dad and uncle haven't done half bad either! I think they have 8-10 (something like that) Slams between them!

The Jones family are sheepaholics and Ken is the biggest reason for my case of ovis pyrexia. They're dang nice guys too!

Zeke

Man you would feel like pucking looking at that picture if you were the guy that missed.

>Thanks littlebighorn, I appreciate the honesty!
>
>
>I never said it was Jason's
>ram. I said that I
>didn't know the hunter and
>that Jason was in the
>background.
>
>py

Umm, you might want to take a look at the thread title then.........leads folks to the idea it's Jason's ram.

>>That is not Jason's ram, it's
>>Jeff's ram. And Jeff
>>knows a thing or two
>>about sheep hunting. He's
>>working on his second slam
>>now...
>
>His dad and uncle haven't done
>half bad either! I think
>they have 8-10 (something like
>that) Slams between them!
>
>The Jones family are sheepaholics and
>Ken is the biggest reason
>for my case of ovis
>pyrexia. They're dang nice guys
>too!
>
>Zeke

Agreed! And we can't forget Jeff's cousin Mark. He's a great sheep hunter too with a slam under his belt as well.

WHen it comes to Utah sheep hunting royalty, there are the Jones'/Butlers and the Tolivers. And they are all Grade A, fantastic people.

Truly a unreal animal,very unique shape,the long horn is over 40" and can't imagine what he would be if he was not broomed,And still had his lamb tip.I have been lucky enough to hold him in my hands and if things work out I will have him at the expo in February,,,,,He looks like a heavily broomed Argali in person.Congrats Jeff,Adam,Jason,Aron and all who was involved....

>
>The Jones family are sheepaholics and
>Ken is the biggest reason
>for my case of ovis
>pyrexia. dang nice guy
>too!
>
>Zeke

You must not know him very well !!!!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom