Jazz take the Rockets in 7!!!

257Tony

Long Time Member
Well, they held on and pulled out the win in the end, on Houston's own court. I haven't been so proud of a Jazz team in almost 10 years. Boozer was a freaking stud the enitre series, but really showed his stuff today with 35 pts 10 rebs against Yao Ming and his unable to win a single playoff series in 6 tries teammate T-Mac. Go Jazz!!!

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

I haven't gotten excited watching the Jazz in a long time but tonight my palms were sweating. It's about time!
Wes

I will admit, I didn't think they could do
it after going down 3-2. My son has been begging
me to take him to his first game so I said I
would if they won the series. I guess we will
be in the $100 nose bleed section on Monday :)

See ya there Jason..I got 2 tickets for monday and wendsday..$89 a pop.. got to cheer for my Arkansas homeboys...

Those two series Jazz/Rockets and Warriors/Mavs were two of the funnest series I have watched in quite a while! I am totally stoked about the JAZZ now baby! The were 2-2 against the Warriors this season - with the home team winning both games. I love it - all the Texans down here are acting like someone pissed in their Cheerios. If it weren't for the Spurs, I think the whole state could be declared as clinically depressed! I pick the Suns to take it all this year.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I just hope the Jazz shows up!
The Warriors energies level was much more intense everyone elses! (every other game looked like slow motion!)
I hope too go to another game..
I did not expect the Warriors to do this well at allbut now believe they can beat "the best" anywhere!
rm

Rackmaster kinda sum'd it up.

Do you guys think the Warriors could go all
the way ??

Don Nelson is a force to be taken serious.

Be interesting.

Go all the way? It just wouldn't be right. A #8 seed? They are red hot right now though. Can they keep it up? It's hard to maintain that intensity for very long. What a miracle that would be.

Eel

I hear ya' Eel, and don't care myself,
but my mom's in her mid 70's and is a big-time
Mav's fan.

Now that they've been eliminated, she thinks the
Warriors should go all the way.

Just looking out for the Fam...........

GO JAZZ!! You gotta love it baby!!!

This postseason has been amazing. I really think the Jazz can take the Warriors in the 2nd round. Im really excited about this team!

GOD BLESS YOUR MOTHER!!
70 YEARS OLD AND SHE CARES.... HOW COOL IS THAT?
RM

Nochawk,

I was surprised they didn't play Brewer in the first round.
I think he could have done a decent job on McGrady. Oh well,
I won't argue with success.

Brewer probalby could have done a good job on Tmac, but a rookie guarding him in the playoffs is due for an early foul out if you axe me ;-)

>Tony - Party at your place
>tonight for Game 1?
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

You betcha! I'll fire up the 61" 1080p DLP!!!!!! You bring the Pizza though.....

WHEH! Game one goes to the Jazz - but it was a dogfight! This is going to be good. The Warriors don't know the word quit!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>thats all you got? heck.. I
>will be looking at 5
>of them at same time!
>
>rm

Only difference is I am in my house, and not at a bar! Well, that and my team won :-

Boozer dominated. What amazes me is the phenominal shape these players have to be in to play that hard. Blows me away. Inspired play from both sides. I tip my hat to the Jazz!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom