Jazz vs. Heat last night....

257Tony

Long Time Member
Anybody else catch this game? Has to go down as one of the greatest Jazz games of all time. Epic comeback by the Jazz, with Paul Millsap scoring 11 points in 28 seconds to tie the game up and force OT.

http://www.nba.com/jazz/schedule/110910_jazzheat.html

2a0fcsk.gif

Unbelievable! Great game for sure! What I thought was impressive was Elson hitting the free throws to win the game! Although he tried to miss the second one and it went in! LOL!

I don't know how anybody can watch the pros play. They don't play basketball its thugball. I would much rather watch high school or college play the game. At least they don't travel everytime they touch the ball. What would happen to the game if slam dunks were only worth one point?
Mike

> What would happen to
>the game if slam dunks
>were only worth one point?
>
> Mike

The game would SUCK thats what would happen. Anybody that doesn't love a good slam dunk has something wrong with them.

The game was great. Millsap was unstoppable. I wush he would play like that every game.

I agree a good slam dunk is exciting but how about a good defensive play like taking a charge. When was the last time you saw charging called in the pros?

>I agree a good slam dunk
>is exciting but how about
>a good defensive play like
>taking a charge. When
>was the last time you
>saw charging called in the
>pros?

That has to be a joke.....
2a0fcsk.gif

The last time I looked, Miami was ahead. I missed the ending. But then I thought "Even the Warriors beat the Jazz". :) The Warriors are starting off pretty strong this year without Nelly

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom