JEFF GORDON

B

BOBCATBEST

What a friggen joke, 2nd place is no excuse!!! He should have
easily won the race. If it wasn't for the tire trouble, it would have been an easy victory!!! At least he beat those
other wanna be drivers (Stewart/Little E)!!!

The only bobcat who knows the top driver!!!!!!

HEY KALI-CAT!!!

JEFF GORDON SUCKS!!!

TIRE TROUBLE MY ASS!!!

THATS CALLED MARBLES ON THE TIRES!!!

I'LL AGREE WITH YOU ON SMOKE!!!

GORDON DID RUN WELL!!!

BUT ITS THE LAST TIME!!!

I'M SURE GLAD I DIDN'T GO TO VEGAS THIS YEAR!!!

JJ WINNING IT AGAIN!!!

I DIDN'T NEED TO SEE THAT IN PERSON!!!

BESIDES THE WEATHER WAS WAY TO GOOD FOR ME TO SHOW UP!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

Easily won the race? yeah right. He wasn't even close when they came around the last turn.

It's Bush's fault!!!

It cracks me up when people say JG sucks when they really mean he's a weiner. 75 wins and 57 poles adds up to not sucking. He's a legend and one of the top three in talent. That's why we hate him.

THAT AIN'T WHY I THINK HE SUCKS!!!

HE USED TO HAVE THE BEST PAINT JOB!!!

WHATS UP WITH THAT???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

I say he sucks because he literally sucks. Just ask Jimmie and Richard Simmons about it.

I thought Jeff had the race in the bag. To bad there was that last caution. It would have been fun to see if they needed to pit again or just go for it and hope they did not run out of gas.

Can someone tell Kasey Kahne to stop crashing his car and finish a race.

Jeff Gordon is far from being a legend. If he were to be gone tomorrow in a race he would not be remembered as a legend.

It's Bush's fault!!!

I finally made it back from Vegas and here is my report.

1- I hate Jeff Gordon. He is indeed a weiner.
2- The weather was great. 85 degrees
3- The track was fast. Lots of wreckage.
4- For me, no beer, no boobies
5- My man Kasey Kahne couldn't stay off the walls.
6- Jr. needs to pull his head out.
7- I really didn't want to see #48 win, but thats better than seeing #24 win.
8- Did I say that I hate Jeff Gordon?

Peak,

You are right, JG is a legend. I am glad you are man enough to admit it. All these other MM angels just won't admit how good he really is.

Lets put it this way; JG is the DKPeay of racing. A true legend who will go down as the all time great.

The only bobcat offering free Nascar facts to all of his MM
friends!!!!!

Sorry, but JG is a legend end of story. He's a little dork that needs a hair cut.
I was in Vegas the whole weekend and it was awesome. Camped in the infield and had a neon pass. That garage is sweet. All the drinking and smoking gets old though. I will never understand that part of society. Nobody cares less about their bodies than 99% of the NASCAR crowd. Then to top it off they want to show it all off. I had alot of good laughs. Those two races were the best I've seen at that track. Martin Truex and JJ raced hard side by side for 12-15 laps it was awesome. I'll be bakc next year.

albubba!!!

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I DIDN'T GO TO VEGAS THIS YEAR!!!

WEATHER WAS WAY TO DAMN NICE!!!

AND I DIDN'T NEED TO SEE JJ WIN IT AGAIN!!!

DID YOU GO SEE MS. LORI???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-07 AT 11:21AM (MST)[p]Best,
I never said Jeffy wasn't good, I just think he is a douche bag.
All these new wanna-be fans jumping on the JG, JJ band wagon.

Bess,
Better get there next year. People watching is almost as fun as the race. Lots of extreme rednecks out there. How can they afford the beer? We saw people that couldn't even stand up after the race. BTW, who is Ms. Lori?

The next race Gordon wins he will be tied with Dale Sr. for career wins. He will get to that number of victories about 10 years sooner then Sr. did. Oh but he's not a legend, but Sr. is.

>The next race Gordon wins he
>will be tied with Dale
>Sr. for career wins. He
>will get to that number
>of victories about 10 years
>sooner then Sr. did. Oh
>but he's not a legend,
>but Sr. is.
>
>
>
> 48

End of story.

I am amazed that MM has Jeff Gordon fans.
I thought that hunters were on the rugged side.
Liking Jeff should be equivalent to liking Prince or Michael Jackson here.
I guess there could be some hunters that swing both ways.

BTW,
Jeff will be a legend. But I still don't like him.

Hey Jim and Caliber, you may want to check the history of Nascar before you start spouting stupid stats like you did. Dale Sr. didn't start racing full time until he was 28 years old and didn't get the luxury of racing for the best racing team until later in his career. Gordo started when he was 21 and was able to start his career with one of the best and most funded teams in Nascar. If you check the queers stats you will see that his best seasons were before he was 28 years old.

It's comments like yours that further cement my opinion of Gordo fans. You don't appreciate the history of Nascar because you only care about the last 10 to 15 years when Jeffy started racing. I will admit that Mr. No Lips Gordon is good racer, but he has always raced for the best team. Put Michael Waltrip in Jimmy or Jeffy's car and one of them in his and lets see what the outcome might be.

I don't remember ever saying I was a Gordon fan.

I only care about the last 10 to 15 years of Nascar? I've been to Nascar races at the Big "O" and Riverside both, You've probally never even heard of the tracks.

"Gordon started his career when he was 21 with one of the best and most funded teams". Is that because he sucks.

I wish I could pull chicks as hot as that queer does.

Micheal Waltrip had his chance with a elite team and he still sucked, always has always will. Kind of like Kyle Petty.

Peakfreak hit the nail on the head! If R. Petty is the king, that would have to make J Gordon the prince. It's like watching Tiger golf, it's history in the making. This coming from a dedicated fan of the #3,8,20,& the 48. Glad you got to make the show PeakFreak.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom