Jennings Buckmaster G2 -VS- Matthews LX

P

Patrod

I have hunted for over twenty years. I have even guided bow hunters. I have, however, never owned my own bow. I am going to buy my first bow within the next few weeks. I will be using it to hunt elk and would also like to join a 3d shooting club. I like the Matthews LX and the Buckmaster G2. I am having a hard time deciding which bow to buy. I like the Buckmaster, but I am not sure if I like it more than the LX just because it is $300 cheaper. Do you have an word of advise for me??

Buy the one you like most. It's better to save a few extra days to get what you what than to "settle" for something else. In my opinion the Matthews is a better bow but I'm a Hoyt shooter so what do I know!

I don't think you can go wrong with either bow. Shoot both before you buy and get the one that feels better to you. The Matthews is probably better but like Dirtysteve said what do I know I'm a PSE shooter.

Buy the Mathews LX. I'm a Mathews shooter, but there are a number of other bows that I would shoot. The Buckmaster ain't one of them.

Venado muy grande!

I love my LX, it is a great shooting bow. I would recommend it to a person looking for a high quality bow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom