JFP BESSY

JFP is Right!

Somebody shoulda told me they Closed Crow Season about 20 years ago!:D

How's things going Deer1975?

You back in Town?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Things are good Bess. Been a rough month. Lost a good friend and had a failed adoption . I'm in New Orleans right now . Hotter than hell down here . I like the fall turkey idea. I'll have to pack around some rocks in my pocket to throw down the barrel of the muzzleloader.

You Workin down there?

Or just show up for Mardi-Graw?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

No working. Building a rocket stand at NASA and building a triple barrel pipeline over by the airport to drain water. Im just here a few days for meetings then back home.

Sorry about your Friend!

I take it,he was one of the Guys in the Copter?

I'll bet the Humidity down there will not be good?

You'll be Sweatin you Ass off?

don't do it elkassassin, its bad luck to shoot a crow on the rezz, remember the draw coming up!!

Hey elkun!

I mighta already Screwed the Draw up!

Somebody shoulda Warned me!:D

I'll tell you what . That family has had a lot of support. That kid did not have an enemy the people that came out was just unexplainable. Makes me want to be a better person. no ##### bess just unreal.

>I'll tell you what . That
>family has had a lot
>of support. That kid did
>not have an enemy the
>people that came out was
>just unexplainable. Makes me want
>to be a better person.
>no ##### bess just unreal.
>

I Hear Ya Deer!

Sad Deal for sure!

Well Boys!

Gonna Call it!

Got a Big Day at the Office tomorrow!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom