Jimmy Big Time

Hunting_Oregon

Ok guys how many of you think the show Jimmy Big Time is hilarious? I laugh super hard all through all the shows while my brothers think I'm a complete idiot for thinking it is funny. what is your guys take on the show?

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

your brothers are right.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

The right brothers... airplane guy's? WTF is Jimmy Big Time & why should we give a sh!t?

Slick

Jimmy Big Time and Pig Man; As in, Brother from another Mother!

Not a fan of either of these two clowns!! Good for them. They have their TV show, act like immature class jokers, kill lots of stuff on guided hunts, i'm just not much impressed with their antics but then again, some people actually liked "HeeHaw" for other content than the sexy Babes in them tiny Daisy Dukes.

Joey

I tried to watch the episode where he hunted the booger bottom ranch with Mike Waddell and his family. It was the stupidest show that I had ever seen. I didn't make it all the way through. Absolutely nothing funny about it, IMO.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I have to agree with everyone who was unable to watch even one entire episode....just stupid!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

I appreciate every ones input and opinion. i love the show and will be sad to see it go. but i hate watching pig man.

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

Well Gus!

I've only seen a few minutes of one show!
A guy shoots a Turkey & then runs out there doing Cartwheels with his shotgun still in his hands!
The poorest ethics of Gun Safety I think I've ever seen!
Jimmy Big Time can kiss my ass!
Thinking about canceling the Outdoor Chanel after that one!}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

you guys have no sense of humor. I can't get enough of jimmy big time. That show is too funny. It is the only show on any of the hunting channels that I go out of my way to watch. Its nice to have a hunting show that isn't exactly like the rest.

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

you guys have no sense of humor! +1 west

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

West and tiffanydude, If you guys would lay off the weed a bit, maybe you wouldn't find it so funny. I'll bet that show gives you the munchies too! :)

Joey

No sense of humor??? I agree with Sage...you guys need to lay off the weed.

That is NO hunting show. I think it is the dumbest thing I have ever seen on TV. I can not imagine any true hunter would actually like that crap!

I did'nt make thru the commercial, that looked stupid. There are other show's that crack me up! Duck commander, I'm not a duck hunter but there are funny. My 2 Cents

I've never seen it but just guessing it sounds like Jacka@@ the movie meets Wii hunting. I'll pass.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Not my cup-o-tea

Life is like riding bulls. You're never truly ready ..... it just gets to be your turn.

>West and tiffanydude, If you guys
>would lay off the weed
>a bit, maybe you wouldn't
>find it so funny. I'll
>bet that show gives you
>the munchies too! :)
>
>Joey

I can't even imagine how funny it would be on weed. i dont' know that i would be able to contain myself. Sometimes i think i need pot to enjoy alot of the other shows on the outdoor channel. If i hear one more complete recap of everything we just watched..or..its all about the backstraps in the freezer after they just shot a 190 inch typical i might just move to heroin.

i mean come on..i dare you to watch the jimmy episode where he is hunting whitetail in the high fence area..swearing the whole time it is not high fence..and then it dies right next to the high fence and not laugh...to freakin funny

JMO and the opinion of anybody that can laugh.

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

When the started making hunting shows mimic reality shows it really turned me off.

What a bunch of posers.

I get the humor and can appreciate the sarcasm - just don't think it is executed all that well and in the end it only serves to create a stereotype that we as ethical hunters and outdoorsmen can ill afford to advance.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom