Joe Biden-Wikipedia

larrbo

Very Active Member
I copied this from Joe Biden's Wikipedia Bio on his personal life:

On August 27, 1966 (while in law school) Biden married Neilia Hunter. They had three children, Joseph R. "Beau" Biden III, Robert Hunter, and Naomi Christina (aka Amy). His wife and infant daughter died in a car accident shortly after he was first elected to the Senate in 1972. His two sons, Beau and Hunter, were seriously injured in the accident, but both eventually made full recoveries. Biden was sworn into office from their bedside. Persuaded not to resign in order to care for them, Biden began the practice of commuting an hour and a half each day on the train from his home in the Wilmington suburbs to Washington, D.C., which he continues to do.

Seems like a double standard to me?

huh?

Seems like a good caring father who went through hell. That will get him votes right there.

This is the part that I wanted to make a point:

"Persuaded not to resign in order to care for them, Biden began the practice of commuting an hour and a half each day on the train from his home in the Wilmington suburbs to Washington, D.C., which he continues to do."

Many in the "left wing" media are saying that Gov. Palin should stay home and take care of her family. Is that clear enough for you on the double standard.

Crystal but I doubt Zigga gets it!

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Let's see, his wife was killed and he had kids to feed...........hmmmm.....

Does money to provide for your family fall out of the sky when your spouse dies? I think he did the right thing. Sad story. It shows he has percervierence.

You see larbo, I told you

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-08 AT 03:39PM (MST)[p]202, you are right. Lib's can say anything with no facts to back it up. Doesn't Sarah Palin have a right to work and feed her family also?

Yes, however most liberals are closet sexist like Zigga.

(PRO July 3, 2008)

Talk about grasping at straws, if you're this desparate now I can't wait for the last half of October.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom