Joe makes a dude with a D***, legal in your daughters locker room

hossblur

Long Time Member

If there is any federal money this will be the reg.

Pronouns are now sexual harassment.

Dude with a beard and trouser snake sporting a stuffy, is now a "she", and is required to be allowed in locker rooms at colleges.

Oh, and for kickers. If your son is accused of SA, he no longer gets to face his accuser.

Remind your wife and daughter how that dick in their locker room is less harmful than mean tweets.

Pregnant people (y)

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 2.25.25 PM.png

Hell when I go camping/hunting it's a free-for-all anyways so what's the big deal? Not squeamish to gut a deer but squeamish to pee next to a trans lol...

I think this just guaranteed a Biden victory in November. Pretty smart move.
Yea --- All .05 percent of the General public that make up the Vocal Trans community will surely vote for Joe now. But wait , half of them support Palestine and are anti-Semitic so it's down to .025 now.

I belive eelgrass was being facetious.
I know he was-- I've read several of his posts. My point was mainly how the vocal minority gets so much attention given to them and they try to silence the normal acting people, who by the way are still the vast majority of people in this country. Regardless of what we're told!

bathrooms with stalls. And no you were never a 13 yo girl. I once was a 13 yo girl however and a trans doing their thing in a private stall no biggie for me...I don't get into people's biz.

Why do you need stalls?

Dudes don't have stalls in their bathrooms.

I thought you just told us it's a free for all, but now you need privacy?

I know he was-- I've read several of his posts. My point was mainly how the vocal minority gets so much attention given to them and they try to silence the normal acting people, who by the way are still the vast majority of people in this country. Regardless of what we're told!
That's true, but Biden wasn't trying to get the vote of the 0.25 percent of people who claim to be trans or whatever. He is targeting the 51% of the people who are woke and don't want to be seen as anti LGBTQ, or racist, etc so will vote Democrat.

That's true, but Biden wasn't trying to get the vote of the 0.25 percent of people who claim to be trans or whatever. He is targeting the 51% of the people who are woke and don't want to be seen as anti LGBTQ, or racist, etc so will vote Democrat.
It's hard for me to believe that 51% of the people in this country are really "woke." They may try to tell us that and make normal common sense people feel guilty about something they need not feel guilty about.

I think there are actually a few Democrats left that have enough common sense not to believe in some of the crap they are pedaling. The trouble is for the most part they are followers, not leaders. Afraid to stand up against what they know in their heart is wrong. Until that changes it will probably keep looking like 51% of the people really are crazy. And maybe they really are!

Anyone think that Trump is somehow against the LBGQT community or whatever the hell their 100 pronouns mean is sadly mistaken. The guy was opposed to probably the most successful Republican leaning (Bud Light) boycott in history.
Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 11.49.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-21 at 9.40.15 AM.png

I still don't see how this has anything to do with mule deer or elk. Any thoughts besides being afraid of people?

This is the political forum.

There's deer, elk, and gun forums.

There's no restrictions on that in here.

No

Not afraid of people.

Just not for elevating illness.

Giving alcoholics liquor store keys, isn't compassion.

Giving szchophrenic folks citizenship for the voices in their head isn't treatment.

Allowing autogynophylic men in women's dressing rooms and bathrooms isn't human rights.

And that's before we mention the destruction of title by men, which steals OPPURTUNITY from women.

This is the political forum.

There's deer, elk, and gun forums.

There's no restrictions on that in here.

No

Not afraid of people.

Just not for elevating illness.

Giving alcoholics liquor store keys, isn't compassion.

Giving szchophrenic folks citizenship for the voices in their head isn't treatment.

Allowing autogynophylic men in women's dressing rooms and bathrooms isn't human rights.

And that's before we mention the destruction of title by men, which steals OPPURTUNITY from women.
do you work in the mental health field? I do. LMFT. Calling trans folks schizophrenic is incorrect. The ratio of schizophrenia in that population is the same as...in the population of hunters. Title by men???You overrate yourself, methinks. I have plenty of opportunities. The trans people do not affect them. But misogynistic men who require a "title" might. What is illness is a man feeling they know what is best for women. Have a great day!

So?

In The Upper Right Corner Is That A Dog On A Leash?

Or Another Gal Doing Dogie On A Leash?

I Figured The Lower Mutt Was A Wolf?

It is mine. Thank you for checking out my artwork. It was a piece for an erotic art show in Detroit. What does it mean? Not much, except the woman is drunk and has visions, including a dog, apparently.

do you work in the mental health field? I do. LMFT. Calling trans folks schizophrenic is incorrect. The ratio of schizophrenia in that population is the same as...in the population of hunters. Title by men???You overrate yourself, methinks. I have plenty of opportunities. The trans people do not affect them. But misogynistic men who require a "title" might. What is illness is a man feeling they know what is best for women. Have a great day!

Dear God I sure hope you are better at your job than you are at reading comprehension.

Where did I call trans folks schizophrenic?

Copy and paste it.

And gid only know what the "title" rant you went on said.

Further.

As a matter of fact, I'm not interested in your opinion on whether a grown dude who gets off by dressing like women(autogyneophilia), should be in my daughters dressing or locker room, or bathroom.

I have plenty of opportunities. The trans people do not affect them. But misogynistic men who require a "title" might. What is illness is a man feeling they know what is best for women.
So I take it you don't play Basketball, Volleyball, Track, Swim team.
Box/MMA or any other sport?

Them F aggits might not be taking any opportunity away from you, but there are thousands of women out there that are losing plenty of opportunities everyday..

Hey muk!

If We Woulda Had A Decent President,This Sshitt Would Not Of Happened As Quick As It Did!

It's Past Time For An UP-RISING!
Damn! Something sure needs to happen!
No doubt it happened quick.
And it just seems to be spreading out of control like a raging wildfire.

Break the medias back and Most of this insanity will probably go crawl back under the rocks and closets where they belong.

1714013866594.jpeg

1714014083262.png

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom