Joe Rogan on MeatEater

born_2_hunt

Anybody watch Rogan on Meateater? Its pretty humbleing to know that not everyone in Hollywierd is a pansy. He was definatley out of his element but he did good and took the experience with eyes wide open. Pretty cool that him and his buddy had the desire to go on a real hunt, good on them.

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

Need to check it out. Anyone that made contestants on the show he had a few years back eat rats in a blender is good in my books! :)

Not only is it my favorite and only hunting show I watch, it might be my favorite show in general. Good show last night.

Putting that buck down with a second shot made him visibly uncomfortable. As well it should. I'm uncomfortable when I have to do it. Great show. All the Lee&Tiffany lovers oughta watch it. mtmuley

Meateater is probably my favorite hunting show. I especially liked the episode where the aoudads kicked his butt, and he was cool about it.

The 2nd eposide,.....what a feast, baked buried whole deer head, neck, heart and root veggies with raw eye orbit fat as an appetizer, topped off with grilled backstrap...YUM.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Go to the Meateater page and read the Q&A with Joe. I thought it was interesting. Especially his take on cruelty to animals.

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!" -Harry S. Truman

>Loved the show. Give props to
>joe!
>
>But have to say relentless pursuit
>is my favorit show out.
>
>
>

>
>who farted?

Most definitaley my favorite show out them, " I have a gun, but i dont hunt with it much, and some people say ill wind up like coyotes i have shot in the head, for sooner or later ill wind up dead! Those oare my favorite part of the title sequence!

Joe is pretty down to earth...I like seeing him on TV,TV shows, and as a sports dude at MMA fights.. MeatEaters is good! That show with Joe was okay!
smack

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom