Joebucks sheep and goat pics!

W

willyqbc

Here you go Geoff! Lets hear the stories on these animals!

fc9ba4e9.jpg

fc9ba4ec.jpg

fc9ba4e8.jpg

JoeBilly: Lets hear the stories on these. Great pictures and scenery........ Allen Taylor......

Geoff,
Great pics! Seeing those sheep make me want to head north this year.
BTW, Is that goat pic from these parts or up north?

The goat was taken in 1998 near my home in Clearwater BC. It was roughly a six hour stalk during which I could see the truck the entire time. In fact if I had jumped I probably could have glided far enough to land in the back of the truck.
The first ram pic is from a fly in hunt out of Dease Lk. The guy in the picture was on his first sheep hunt and made a heck of a stalk and shot on this ram. I watched the whole thing from below. It was a grueling hunt and we passed up a couple of similar rams after taking that one because of the distance to the pick up lake.
The last picture is also from 1998. We hiked in off the Alaska Hwy. near Muncho Lk. and took both these rams on the fourth day of the hunt late in the day and a long long way from camp. We spent a cold night under the stars with no food or blankets and a brutal following day packing those things out. That ram is on my wall and is currently my favorite hunting memory. It's definitely the hardest I've ever worked for a trophy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom