JUDAS PRIEST BIGJOHN!!!

Wow....sad.

Almost worse that they had hunting like that and still killed a grebe....and packed it back to the truck and hauled it to Utah.....

I was looking for one big giant white one. ??? Plus my shells at over two dollars and fifty cents a shot. I wasn’t going to shoot any little ducks. Have you stopped by to visit my dog ?

I Told You!

You've Got to do something with them after You Shoot them Nasty Basty's!

Evident-ally You Didn't Hide them Very Well!:D

Totally pigs that should be thrown in jail. Ducks and geese can be some of the best eats.

I Haven't BIGJOHN!

I Thought You'd Have Him With You on the Big White Bird Hunt?
He had a job to do and got called out ! One of his scheduled ladies came into heat in South Dakota, I got the call while on the dike on Sunday. One of Roger's boys was on the Wasatch front. So I had to meet him. The guy from South Dakota is meeting at Roger's kennel in Altamont . Vom Ridgeline Drahthaars. So I am dog less for a little while. Better get my camo swim suit on a retrieve my own birds I guess. :)

That's great have a day of hunting like that and then just throw away what you shot? I would like to see them strip the hunters and make them stay in the dumpster after the hunt.
I can't think of a way to punish these guys that reflects the magnitude of their waste of game.

He had a job to do and got called out ! One of his scheduled ladies came into heat in South Dakota, I got the call while on the dike on Sunday. One of Roger's boys was on the Wasatch front. So I had to meet him. The guy from South Dakota is meeting at Roger's kennel in Altamont . Vom Ridgeline Drahthaars. So I am dog less for a little while. Better get my camo swim suit on a retrieve my own birds I guess. :)

I have the same problem. Some of those south Dakota women just dont take no for an answer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom