JUDAS PRIEST!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm all for Teaching Gun Safety starting at an early age!

But JUDAS!

9 year old Girl Handling a Loaded UZI!

Yes I Do realize some of Our 9 year old Kids could handle an UZI!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=31302625&ni...cidentally-kills-gun-instructor&s_cid=queue-7

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LMAO bigbull!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That's a bad deal all the way around! I don't even know what else to say but, "why"?

Zeke

Just because your kid can do something legally doesn't mean they always should be allowed to. More ammo for anti-gun foes.

That poor little girl will have to carry the burden of that the rest of her life. Not to mention if the "instructor" had a wife and kids. I hope he didn't. What a foolish, senseless way to die.

NRA Life Member

Lefties are the only ones in their right minds--and I ain't talkin' politics!

It wasn't too many years ago a kid was shooting a full auto uzi when the gun came back up and shot the kid in the head. Full auto guns are a different beast and harder to control.

Unfortunately this was an incident not an accident. Very poor judgement by the instructor. This stuff just gives fuel to the antis and is pretty much impossible to defend. Very sad.

It's a sad story all around... I wouldn't be letting my little girl use that type of gun. There is really no way to prepare such an inexperienced child for how an automatic weapon will fire. I still get sweaty palms thinking about handling a full-auto weapon, especially one so small and light as an Uzi...

May the Lord bless all those involved.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom