July 4 DC celebration

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
https://youtu.be/YSvS4LY26Yg

oops. Sorry, wrong video

DISCLAIMER: This post is strictly for comedic relief. No Republicans were harmed in making this post.

PS: You had to know this post was coming. Now laugh a little if you can and enjoy this great country's 243rd birthday.

...the key to successful comedy is to post something funny....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

NBH must be another one of those that do not give a rat's A$$ about our country and it's military sacrifice.

RELH

>
> NBH you'll
>enjoy today?s parade of our
>military show

You mean the Trump rally? I cant find it on TV. Which network is covering it?

>NBH must be another one of
>those that do not give
>a rat's A$$ about our
>country and it's military sacrifice.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

Quite the contrary actually. But I do not like the service of our military to be used as a political pawn.

>....they're busy with the fake earthquake
>story
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

How about Fox? Are they covering it? The interwebs didnt say. But then maybe the whole interweb is part of the coup.

NBH any anti American moron like you that would compare our Independence Day parade to Hitler's Nazi Germany is not fitting to be called an American. You can say what you want, but your true colors have shown though. You are nothing but a Adam Henry and will always be one.

RELH

>NBH any anti American moron like
>you that would compare our
>Independence Day parade to Hitler's
>Nazi Germany is not fitting
>to be called an American.
>You can say what you
>want, but your true colors
>have shown though. You are
>nothing but a Adam Henry
>and will always be one.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Did you enjoy all the various celebrations Clinton and Obama put on over the years? You know they make a lotion for the Epidermis sensitivus

I'm so crushed that you dont like me anymore. Should I cancel my knife order?

This parade is no different than FDRs, Eisenhower's, Reagan's and others. What's the big deal? Oh, I forgot, its the TDS at the max. Haters with acute TDS. NVB is one of them.

>This parade is no different than
>FDRs, Eisenhower's, Reagan's and others.
>What's the big deal? Oh,
>I forgot, its the TDS
>at the max. Haters with
>acute TDS. NVB is one
>of them.

Hell, I tried to watch them damn thing but couldnt find it on TV! I bet I'm the only one in the world who made this comparison in jest.

How many of you watched it????

To your point though, Trump is no FDR, Eisenhower or Reagan.

You guys are such snowflakes. You said anything you wanted for the last decade but let someone criticize your guy and you all cry like neglected babies. The epidermis sensitivus run deep around here.

Any time the enemy fails to squash freedom and liberty, historically, it calls for a military parade.

Sorry the Democrat coup failed, but bear with us NVB.

>Any time the enemy fails to
>squash freedom and liberty, historically,
>it calls for a military
>parade.
>
>Sorry the Democrat coup failed, but
>bear with us NVB.
>
>

I know you will enjoy the show NBH

I'm not against having a Military presence in a parade. If it turns into a penis measuring contest with other powers and the theme is "look at what we have", we're better off not having that. The world knows we're the best. What other countries can park their "throw away" aircraft on a few thousand acres? Part of what I think is neat is that we don't display like those wannabe tough countries.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-19 AT 05:07PM (MST)[p]Are you watching the speech NVB??

....he's actually looking younger and more energetic...you'd enjoy it NVB

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

NBH your "in jest" comparing Hitler's military parades to ours is about non patriotic as you can get to this former military service member.
How can you claim to a patriotic American and make that comparison "in Jest".

As for any knife order. If you are one of the three customers that have pending orders with me, you can cancel at any time you want. Making knives is only a hobby with me and I do not depend on any money from it for my retirement income.

RELH

I had a family obligation with my sister who came home from the hospital yesterday, but I'll watch it later tonight. I'm sure it will be rebroadcast somewhere.

>You better cancel the orders. What
>if one of the three
>is me?

You're gonna get a F'N Tin Foil Blade!

That's What!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>>You better cancel the orders. What
>>if one of the three
>>is me?
>
>You're gonna get a F'N Tin
>Foil Blade!
>
>That's What!
>
>
>
>
Hey hey hey! Dickweeds, let's not be starting this shyt while my order is in! You political guys fug shyt up on your own dime.
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Jesus H Christ the TDS is strong in NVBighorn! So... let me get this straight... It's ok to show off the military for sporting events but not at a celebration of our independence? Oh shyt... never mind, I forgot Orange Man bad.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-19 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]I watched it and I was totally expecting Trump to recite Mein Kampf and the orange man's version of the SS to start capping people not wearing a red hat, guess I shouldn't have listened to CNN

He's such a genius he knew of the secret hidden airports in the war of 1812. Damn smart guy. He's so into himself being the center of attention, he doesn't even think or hear himself speak and the chit that comes out of mouth. Hilarious, really.

By the way, I'm leaving for a fishing trip tomorrow with some old co-workers in northern MI. They both got cut when our company was sold. They went from being haters to takers. They were buying Cobra for their families at $1500 per month. Then bought ACA for $750 and happy as hell. Course this year costs went up because trump couldn't repeal it so they took away the funding to hurt the people...yeah, we'll show them.

I just don't get it. Most all companies do not provide health insurance to retirees. Most people will have nothing until Medicare and they'll need a supplemental as well. The rich don't need a decent plan. ACA was a start. Improve on it, don't kill it. I have seen nothing from trump? Where is there plan? Oh yeah, we'll show it after the election. Another trump lie. I know they won't bring him up on the trip. They're too embarrassed, they learned first hand. Later guys.

? your talking about the ?pass it to see what's in it ? plan that was designed to destroy the insurance system,fail miserably & lead us to a govt run system without being questioned? I'd like to know where they found the authority for the federal govt to be involved in health care in the first place?

Secondly, I'd like to see yours & theirs plans/numbers to pay for it. Not to mention who gets what when & the quality of it? Those same rich people you speak of that don't need a good plan will have all the best dr?s for cash money & all of us forced into the socialized system will get the quacks that google search ask dr.com & collect their govt peanuts. Paying massive amounts of taxes for bureaucrats to decide what you get back in return is certainly not better imo.

There?s no doubt medical costs need to be controlled but asking a bunch of self enriching bureaucrats to provide all things for all people is a losing proposition. 99% of them couldn't run a kool aid stand for a day let alone a health care system for 330 million Americans & every other Tom,##### & Jose who wants to come here.

So I ask Cheesedic, show me the numbers & the math & what leads you to believe that the group of asshats you call the democrat party could perpetrate such a system? I think your naive to believe what they are selling. If it's so cut & dried good , why don't they show their numbers/math & run on it? I think we both know the answer to that now don't we??

I dont get that argument. How is this different than social security, Medicare, futa or any of a number of other authorities they have given themselves.

Exactly, I rest my case.

All ideas so good they have to be mandatory yet still gonna be bankrupt soon. Why would any sane person be asking for more from A-holes that don't participate in any of it themselves?

Personally I would like to opt out & I will take all the same things the dirtbag politicians grant themselves.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom