June 2nd Deadline

Cahunter805, Good call bud!!

Also, stamps went up! Don't do like i did in '98 and send them off without enough or current stamps. Mine got returned "insufficient postage return to sender" and missed the draw because of the $.02 cents between current and month old stamps.

I really hate to admit that i did something as stupid as that but i did :) Lucky enough, they hadn't quite started the points game yet or i'd still be depressed over that slick move!! Good luck all!!

Joey

JOEY......BUY FOREVER STAMPS.....THEN THAT CANT HAPPEN.....REMEMBER !!!!!! & YOU THOUGHT IT WAS STRANGE IDEA ........YD.

costco was pushing them stamps hard last week...
mine in the mail today.

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

YukonDall, Yeah i do remember, lol. In fact i was wondering if anybody was going to mention that i posted a similar warning last year before the deadline.

As much as i hate to admit a screw up, i will. My error was bad enough that i hope none ever have to go thru it as i did. As far as the forever stamps, they're a great idea if a wants to dump the money to invest. I just don't use stamps that much, so, usually don't want to get more than 20 at a time and can live with them going up...as long as i remember that they did. :)

Joey

sent mine in the other day and that completes my applications for 2009.Just crossing my fingers and waiting for the rest of the draws now.

IT WON'T BE A SURPRISE TO ME.. I KNOW I'LL DRAW X1 AND GET B
AND MY SON SHOULD HIT X-7 AS Jr HUNTER(MAYBE GRIZZ ELK TAG!!).
GOOD LUCK!
4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

apprence tag? wow you look alot older than are...lol just kidding..
its spike jr tag!

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

oops didn't see the Jr tag part.You'll have to excuse me i"m still a little bitter about the Grizzly Island hunt.The First year they had Elk hunting i was the first alternate for the Bull tag.Of course the guy payed for the tag and shot a absolute smoker of a bull.

LAST EDITED ON May-27-09 AT 10:44AM (MST)[p]>Cahunter805, Good call bud!!
>
>Also, stamps went up! Don't do
>like i did in '98
>and send them off without
>enough or current stamps. Mine
>got returned "insufficient postage
>return to sender" and missed
>the draw because of the
>$.02 cents between current and
>month old stamps.

I do remember when you posted the reminder last year and there was a increase in the postage last year because old stupid (ME) mailed his applications with the old stamps and I was lucky because F&G accepted them. I would have really been pissed if I would not have been able to stay in the points game... Not that it really matters as I will probably never draw a G3 deer tag or Elk, Antelope, Sheep but hey I got points... And I only buy forever stamps now. Lesson learned. Also all of my apps were mailed over a week ago.

Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom