June off-range Luck

landop

Anyone out there having any luck this month. Post some pictures if you have. 4 days until I'm sweating my tail off, burning gas, and glassing till my eyes bleed! I love having a hobby that's miserable and glorious all at the same time!

Here is some opening day July success. Saw a few oryx but this was the biggest one that offered my grandfather a shot. A small bull but he was happy with it. Only put 90 miles on the truck for the hunt!....on previous hunts we've been probably close to 1000 miles.

6672013_oryx.jpg

so good to see someone successfull opening day on that July hunt!! that is a Hot Mother of a hunt, Glad you got him early on,
Congratulations!!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Congrats to you guys on getting it done early. Spotted some Tuesday but beat me to the fence before I got in range.

Yep that's a great oryx! And getting one before 1000+ miles on the odometer is a bonus.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom